Lily's Kitchen Homestyle Chicken & Turkey Casserole for Dogs
Other customers also liked:
Other customers also liked:
Only real meat: no rendered animal parts, carcass or derivatives, nothing Genetically Modified, no artificial preservatives, colours, taste enhancers or sweeteners. No wheat, corn or soya. Lily's Kitchen only use wholesome meats, grains, herbs - roots, flowers and leaves, fruit and vegetables - to produce a delicious, digestible food for your dog.
Lily's Kitchen Homestyle Chicken & Turkey Casserole for Dogs at a glance:
- Suitable for puppies 4 months+
- Natural and holistic
- Fresh meat
- Fruits & vegetables and botanical herbs
- No soya or wheat
- No GMOs
- No fillers or jellies
- No rendered meats or derivatives
- Vet approved and ethically approved
- No artificial colours or additives
- Fresh Meat and Organ Meat (Chicken and Turkey): provides your dog's organism with high quality proteins and omega-6 fatty acids. Chicken includes fresh meat, liver, kidney and heart to ensure all amino acid requirements for your dog are met. Fresh turkey is an excellent source of low-fat protein.
- Fruits (apples, blueberries): Organic Apples: provide plant fibre for healthy digestion and are rich in phyto-nutrients with antioxidant, cell-protecting characteristics. Blueberries: great source of Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and Manganese.
- Vegetables (broccoli, squash, peas, carrots): Fresh Organic Broccoli: anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory; Organic Squash: a good source of carbohydrate for energy; Organic Peas: a good source of soluble protein and phytonutrients; Organic Carrots: a goldmine of nutrients and natural sugars, packed with carotene for overall health.
- Botanical Herbs: Milk thistle, cleavers, nettles, rosehips, golden rod, dandelion root, burdock root, marigold flowers, kelp, aniseed, alfalfa, celery seed.
- Seeds (flaxseed): A powerhouse of valuable Omega 3’s which benefit organ health and help with a shiny coat.
- Omega 3 & 6: Essential fatty acids are an extremely important part of your dog’s diet.
60% Fresh Meat: chicken 45%, turkey 15%, organic pearl barley 3%, organic apple, organic broccoli, organic peas, organic squash, blueberries, flaxseed omega 3 & 6, organic carrot. Botanical Herbs: milk thistle, cleavers, nettles, rosehips, golden rod, dandelion root, burdock root, marigold flowers, kelp, aniseed, alfalfa, celery seed.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 10.5%, Oil 6.4%, Ash 1.0%, Fibre 0.5%, Moisture 73.0%, Calories 121 kCal/100g.
Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamin A 3000iu/kg, Vitamin D3 200iu/kg, Vitamin E 30mg/kg, Biotin 300mcg/kg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 15mg/kg, Manganese sulphate monohydrate 3mg/kg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 750mcg/kg, Sodium selenite 300mcg/kg.
|biotine (vitamin H)||300.0 mcg/kg|
|oils and fats||6.4 %|
|vitamin A||3000.0 IU|
|vitamin D3||200.0 IU|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||30.0 mg/kg|
Lily's Kitchen Homestyle Chicken & Turkey Casserole is a complete food for dogs.
Feed once or twice per day and ideally at room temperature. A bowl of fresh water should be nearby.
Feeding requirements do differ depending on your pet's breed, age and activity level. If your pet is overweight or underweight then adjust the amount fed accordingly.