Lily's Kitchen Fishy Fish Pie with Peas for Dogs
Other customers also liked:
Other customers also liked:
Only real meat: no rendered animal parts, carcass or derivatives, nothing Genetically Modified, no artificial preservatives, colours, taste enhancers or sweeteners. No wheat, corn or soya. Lily's Kitchen only use wholesome meats, grains, herbs - roots, flowers and leaves, fruit and vegetables - to produce a delicious, digestible food for your dog.
Lily's Kitchen Fishy Fish Pie with Peas for Dogs at a glance:
- Suitable for puppies 4 months+
- Natural and holistic
- Fresh meat
- Fruits & vegetables and botanical herbs
- No fillers or jellies
- No rendered meats or derivatives
- Vet approved and ethically approved
- No soya or wheat
- No GMOs
- No artificial colours or additives
- Fresh Meat and Organ Meat (Turkey, Herring and Salmon): provides your dog's organism with high quality proteins and omega-6 fatty acids. Fresh turkey is an excellent source of low-fat protein. Salmon is packed with anti-oxidants and Omega 3 and 6. Superb for clear skin and a shiny coat. Herring is very anti-inflammatory and an excellent source of vitamin D and B12 so great for bone health too.
- Vegetables (potatoes, peas, carrots, spinach): Potatoes: good source of vitamins C and B6, naturally low in fat; Organic Peas: a good source of soluble protein and phytonutrients; Organic Carrots: a goldmine of nutrients and natural sugars, packed with carotene for overall health.
- Botanical Herbs: Golden rod, alfalfa, rosehip, cleavers, marigold petals, milk thistle, dandelion root, burdock root, nettles, celery seeds, aniseed, and kelp.
- Omega 3 & 6: Essential fatty acids are an extremely important part of your dog’s diet.
65% Fresh meat: turkey 30%, herring 20%, salmon 15%, organic potatoes, organic peas 3%, organic carrots, spinach, hemp oil, Botanical herbs: golden rod, alfalfa, rosehip, cleavers, marigold petals, milk thistle, dandelion root, burdock root, nettles, celery seeds, aniseed, and kelp.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 10.3%, Oil 6.5%, Ash 2.0%, Fibre 0.4%, Moisture 75.0%, Calories 112 kCal/100g.
Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamin A 3000iu/kg, Vitamin D3 200iu/kg, Vitamin E 30mg/kg, Biotin 300mcg/kg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 15mg/kg, Manganese sulphate monohydrate 3mg/kg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 750mcg/kg, Sodium selenite 300mcg/kg.
|biotine (vitamin H)||300.0 mcg/kg|
|oils and fats||6.5 %|
|vitamin A||3000.0 IU|
|vitamin D3||200.0 IU|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||30.0 mg/kg|
Lily's Kitchen Fishy Fish Pie with Peas is a complete food for dogs.
Feed once or twice per day and ideally at room temperature. A bowl of fresh water should be nearby.
Feeding requirements do differ depending on your pet's breed, age and activity level. If your pet is overweight or underweight then adjust the amount fed accordingly.