Lily's Kitchen Wild Campfire Stew for Dogs
Other customers also liked:
Other customers also liked:
Only real meat: no rendered animal parts, carcass or derivatives, nothing Genetically Modified, no artificial preservatives, colours, taste enhancers or sweeteners. No wheat, corn or soya. Lily's Kitchen only use wholesome meats, grains, herbs - roots, flowers and leaves, fruit and vegetables - to produce a delicious, digestible food for your dog.
Lily's Kitchen Wild Campfire Stew for Dogs at a glance:
- Suitable for puppies 4 months+
- Natural and holistic
- Fresh meat
- Fruits & vegetables and botanical herbs
- No soya or wheat
- No GMOs
- No fillers or jellies
- No rendered meats or derivatives
- Vet approved and ethically approved
- No artificial colours or additives
- Fresh Meat and Organ Meat (Venison, Pheasant meat, salmon): provides your dog's organism with high quality proteins and omega-6 fatty acids. Wild Venison is higher in protein than beef and one of the leanest meats. Pheasant is tasty and nutritious meat and excellent combined with other meats. Salmon is packed with anti-oxidants and Omega 3 and 6. Superb for clear skin and a shiny coat..
- Fruits (apples): Organic Apples: provide plant fibre for healthy digestion and are rich in phyto-nutrients with antioxidant, cell-protecting characteristics.
- Vegetables (potatoes, squash, green beans): Potatoes: Good source of vitamins C and B6, naturally low in fat; Butternut Squash: Delicious and comforting, a good source of carbohydrate for energy; Green beans: Great source of dietary fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- Botanical Herbs: Milk thistle, cleavers, nettles, rosehip, golden rod, golden rod, marigold flowers, kelp, aniseed, alfalfa, and celery seed.
- Omega 3 & 6: Essential fatty acids are an extremely important part of your dog’s diet.
65% Fresh meat: venison 40%, pheasant meat 15%, salmon 10%, organic potatoes, butternut squash, green beans, apples, hemp oil. Botanical herbs: milk thistle, cleavers, nettles, rosehip, golden rod, golden rod, marigold flowers, kelp, aniseed, alfalfa, and celery seed.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 10.6%, Oil 6.8%, Ash 2.0%, Fibre 0.5%, Moisture 75.0%.
Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 3000iu/kg, Vitamin D3 200iu/kg, Vitamin E 30mg/kg, Biotin 300mcg/kg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 15mg/kg, Manganese sulphate monohydrate 3mg/kg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 750mcg/kg, Sodium selenite 300mcg/kg.
|calories that can be burned||113.0 kcal/100 g|
Lily's Kitchen Wild Campfire Stew is a complete food for dogs.
Feed once or twice per day and ideally at room temperature. A bowl of fresh water should be nearby.
Feeding requirements do differ depending on your pet's breed, age and activity level. If your pet is overweight or underweight then adjust the amount fed accordingly.