A combination of robust materials and high quality craftsmanship: The cage consists of a sturdy, plastic covered metal frame and a strong tray. It can be opened using the front door or door on the top, giving you easy access to your pet and all the corners of the cage. The bars of the cage can be removed from the base tray by unfastening the clips. Simple screws and clips make it easy to disassemble and reassemble your pet's cage for cleaning. A food rack is also included in the delivery of the Skyline Maxi XXL Small Pet Cage to prevent hay and straw from being strewn all over the floor.
The Skyline Maxi XXL Small Pet Cage at a glance:
- Total size: 119 x 59 x 47 cm (L x W x H)
- Bar spacing: approx. 29mm
- Bar thickness: 2 / 3.4mm (horizontally / vertically)
- Tray height: 16.5cm
- Easy access via the two barred doors
- Top door, large: 58 x 35 cm (L x W)
- Front door: 22 x 17 cm (L x W)
- Made with robust materials for greater stability
- Easy to clean
- Clips make for easy assembly of the cage: 10 x 6 x 2 cm (L x W x H)
- Bars: zinc-free, non-toxic silver powder coating
- Incl. accessories: hay rack (L 28.5 x H 16 cm)
It is important to make sure that your pet gets the chance to run around and play in a larger area every day. A run or enclosure is a great way to give your pet space and keep it safe at the same time. Take a look here at our selection of indoor and outdoor runs.
Important: To ensure your pet's safety, its cage should always be placed on the floor. Please do not stack cages or place anything heavy on top of the cage.
The shading of the product may vary from illustration slightly.