Bike trailer for small dogs up to 25kg, cheerful yellow, folds down, stable wooden base, easy to attach to bike, secure, with windows for letting light in, includes short lead
Do you love going on long bike rides, but your dog finds it hard to keep up? Then the cheery yellow Mini Bee Dog Bike Trailer is the perfect solution. When your dog gets tired, it can rest inside the trailer so you can both carry on with your journey. Now smaller dog breeds, puppies and elderly dogs or those with joint problems can join you on bike tours, and when they start to flag you can simply put them in the trailer and keep going.
Your dog can climb into the bike trailer through the entrance at the front or you can lift your companion in through the top. There are windows on all sides so your dog can enjoy the views, and this also makes the trailer light and airy. The front entrance flap can be secured with two clasps and the front window features an insect mesh insert. This window can be covered with the plastic sheet or if preferred, left open. It is essential that your dog gets plenty of ventilation, especially on very hot days.
Please remember that riding in a trailer is a new and sometimes strange or frightening experience for your dog. We recommend that you get your dog used to it slowly to ensure that the trips you make together are enjoyable for both of you.
Mini Bee Dog Bike Trailer at a glance:
- Outer dimensions: 105 x 58 x 73cm (L x W x H)
- Inner dimensions: 60 x 40 x 50cm (L x W x H)
- Weight capacity: max. 25kg
- Tyres: 2 x 16 inches, with yellow reflectors
- Cover: hard-wearing polyester fabric 600D
- Stable wooden floor
- Colours: yellow & black
- Easy assembly
- Folds down for easy storage
- Easy to attach to bike
- With suspension on the connecting rod
- Pole length: 45cm
- Lots of windows for a light, airy trailer
- Oval shaped window at front (with net cover and sealable plastic window) approx. 24 x 15cm (W x H)
- Plastic window at back 26 x 20cm (W x H)
- Plastic windows on sides: approx. 42 x 20cm (W x H)
- Roof window: with Velcro. Can be left open, or closed with mesh insert or plastic window: Approx. 26 x 20cm (W x H)
- Dog can enter from the front or from the top
- Entry size: 25 x 30cm (W x H)
- Entry height: from 16cm
- Integrated short lead for attaching to your dog
Your dog should never travel in the trailer without being secured. Always keep your dog on a short lead inside the trailer to prevent it from jumping out while the trailer is moving.
Please comply with local road safety regulations for bike trailers.
Due to the recommended speed limit of 12 km/h, this trailer is not suitable for e-bikes.