Dog ramp for cars, specially designed for use with SUVs and estate cars, TUV-approved and helping to make it easier to get in and out, suitable for dogs weighing up to 85g and with adjustable length.
Roll the red carpet back up and instead use this Kleinmetall DogWalk³ Dog Ramp XL to help your dog get in and out of the car! It is the perfect choice, offering high quality and making access much easier.
The telescopic Kleinmetall DogWalk³ Dog Ramp XL is particularly helpful for older or larger dogs that need a little help with joint-friendly entry
into car boots. Using the ramp, your dog can easily get in and out of the car. The modern SuperGrip tread
on the ramp surface offers highest safety, even if the ramp is wet. The angled contact surface of the Kleinmetall DogWalk³ Dog Ramp XL allows it to fasten securely into your boot, with rubber feet to stabilise it on the floor.
Kleinmetall DogWalk³ Dog Ramp XL at a glance:
- Practical telescopic dog ramp to allow for easy movement between height differences
- Particularly suitable for SUVs and estate cars
- For easier entry and exit: ideal for large, old or unwell dogs, and those with mobility issues
- Highest safety: the surface of the ramp has SuperGrip, making it extra grippy and anti-slip even when wet
- Fully adjustable: individually adjust the angle
- Angled contact surface with foam padding: sits securely on the car, reduces the risk of skidding and protects your car from being scratched
- Aluminium sides: high-quality aluminium and plastic mix that is ultra-light
- Easy to transport: includes a practical carry case, with the ramp folding into 3 sections for space-saving, compact storage
- Includes attachment strap with click fastener, helping to keep the ramp folded up
- Rubber feet with knobs to stabilise the ramp on the floor
- Modern design
- Material: aluminium/plastic
- Colour: silver/black
- Weight: approx. 7.6kg
- Load: up to 85kg spread across 4 paws
- Total: 193 x 41 x 12 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded: 83 x 41 x 12 cm (L x W x H)
- Fully adjustable length: 83-193cm
- Width of walking surface: 32cm
walking up a ramp can be unusual for your dog, so allow it to get used to it gradually. Train your dog with going up and down the ramp. Offer your dog help until it feels happy and secure walking alone. You can secure your dog using a lead or harness if necessary during training. Under no circumstances should you force your dog to walk up or down the ramp.