Compostable dog poop bags made from maize starch. The bags are made from sturdy material with a perforated dividing line so it's easy to tear off a fresh bag. They fit many dispensers. Total: 90 bags
Pamper your pet with a range of grooming accessories and gentle, plant-based grooming products, made to the same high standards you'd expect for yourself.
kooa is a natural pet care range that is passionate about your pet's well-being. We want you and your pet to enjoy every day together to the fullest.
Enhance you pet's quality of life with premium accessories and home spa products from an authentic pet care brand.
kooa. Redefining Pet Care.
Find out more about all the products in the kooa Pet Care Line.
When you're out and about with your dog, it's your responsibility to clean up after your dog! This task is made so much easier with the kooa compostable dog poop bags. They are made of sturdy material and, thanks to the large bag size, are also suitable for larger hands. The perforated dividing lines makes it easy to quickly tear off a fresh bag.
The kooa Dog Poop Bags
are made from corn starch, a so-called bio-plastic with compostable properties. There are six rolls with 15 dark green dog poop bags in each pack, making a total of 90 bags!
kooa Biodegradable Dog Poop Bags at a glance:
How to use:
- 90 biodegradable dog poop bags (6 rolls x 15 bags)
- The easy way to dispose of your dog's business
- Compostable bags: made of corn starch, meets European guidelines (DIN / EN 13432), no plasticisers, polyethylene or genetically modified substances
- Large bag size: enough space for bigger hands to fit in the bag
- Sturdy material: allows easy pick-up of dog poop
- Perforated dividing line: easy to tear off the individual bags
- Fits in most dog poop bag dispensers
- Colour: dark green
- Material: bio-plastic (made from corn starch)
- Material thickness: 15 µm/layer
- Bag Dimensions: 34 x 19.5 cm L x W
- Contents: 6 rolls with each 15 bags
Simply tear a bag from the roll, put it on like a glove, hygienically pick up what has been left behind, turn the bag inside out, close it and dispose of it in an environmentally friendly way.
Please do not throw these bags away outside. In industrial composting plants these bio-plastic bags are decomposed by micro-organisms or fungi within 90 days according to DIN EN13432.
Protect the bag from direct sunlight.