2-in-1 accessory for removing ticks from dogs, cats and other animals, tweezers and hook in one tool, made of brushed stainless steel, high-quality, includes practical leather pouch
The Ardap Tick Hook with Tweezers is a handy tool for removing ticks and splinters from the skin in no time. This accessory is ideal for getting rid of ticks in dogs, cats and other animals, and can also be used on people.
This 2-in-1 tool is made from high-quality, brushed stainless steel. It is easy to use and is useful for many situations. It comes in a practical leather pouch which is perfect for safekeeping while out and about.
Ardap Tick Hook with Tweezers at a glance:
Instructions for use:
- Tick hook with tweezers for cats, dogs and other animals
- Practical tool: perfect for removing ticks quickly and effectively in animals and people
- 2-in-1 tool: tweezers for ticks, thorns and splinters, hook for large ticks
- High-quality materials: made from brushed stainless steel, with pouch made of leather
- Easy to use: multi-use hook and tweezers
- Protective pouch: for safekeeping, practical for carrying around
- Dimensions: approx. 14 x 1.5cm (L x W)
- Tweezers: stainless steel
- Pouch: leather
Pull the skin tight so that the tick is easy to get at. Put the tweezers as close to the skin as possible and pull the tick out slowly and carefully in an upwards direction. It is recommended to disinfect the site with alcohol or iodine afterwards.
Pull the skin tight so that the tick is easy to get at. Slide the V-shaped hook under the tick until the hook has a tight hold on the tick. Pull the tick out of the skin slowly and carefully. It is recommended to disinfect the site with alcohol or iodine afterwards.