Dog toy for pulling, ideal for training and interactive games, practical set with 2 rings, safe for teeth, buoyant and resilient, made of non-toxic polymer material
Jumping, running, catching, fetching and pulling are all on the cards with the Ferplast Puller Dog Toy from the COLLAR range. This handy set comes with two purple training rings. They are made of particularly light yet strong material
and can withstand plenty of rough and tumble with your dog.
These puller rings can be used as a traditional pulling toy or you can throw them for your dog to run and fetch to help train endurance and agility. Alternatively, you can hold a ring up high and encourage your dog to jump up to retrieve it. If your pooch manages this, hold it higher next time and so forth as this can help with training your dog’s reaction skills.
These toys are made of non-toxic material that is kind on the teeth. What’s more, they float on the water so are perfect for taking with you on an adventure!
Ferplast Puller Dog Toy at a glance:
- Training rings for small to medium dogs
- Innovative tool for training: for intensive and interactive training that strengthens your dog’s muscles and improves endurance through running, jumping and catching
- Practical set of 2: if your dog doesn’t want to drop one ring you can use the other as a distraction and carry on with the training
- Resilient material: very light, non-toxic, odourless, safe for the teeth
- Buoyant: also suitable for games of fetch on the water
- Colour: purple
- Material: 100% EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer)
- Midi: 19 x 3.1cm (Ø x H)
- Standard: 27 x 4.2cm (Ø x H)
- Item weight:
- 1 midi ring: 110g
- 1 standard ring: 250g
No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet with this toy. Check the product regularly for damage, and replace the toy if it is damaged or missing any pieces to avoid potential injury to your pet.