Extra-long chewing enjoyment made from 100% beef scalp from Germany, of the highest quality, with hard, strong pieces that help to satisfy your dog's natural chewing instincts.
Dried Beef Scalp offers long-lasting chewing enjoyment for small to medium sized dogs. As this chew requires your dog to gnaw at it until it is soft, it helps to clean your dog's teeth
as well as strengthening the jaw muscles
. These natural Beef Scalp chewing snacks are made from 100% beef scalp
are gently air-dried. This process helps to make them particularly crispy
and allows the Beef Scalp to be a natural snack without any artificial colours or preservatives
. They are also free from grains
. Beef Scalp offers your dog a high protein content
with a low fat content
These natural Beef Scalp chews are premium quality
and made in Germany
Beef Scalp at a glance:
- 100% beef
- Premium quality from Germany
- High protein content
- Low fat content
- Long-lasting chewing enjoyment
- Free from artificial colours and preservatives
- Naturally sugar- and grain-free
- Hard consistency for extra-long chewing enjoyment
- Strengthens teeth and jaw muscles
- Crispy consistency
- Ideal for integrating into BARF nutrition
- Scent intensity: 2 (on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being very intensive)
- Product size (depends on orientation and may vary): approx 11cm (L)
- Degree of hardness: 5 (on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being very hard)
- Package size: 26 x 32 cm (W x H)
You may find residual hairs left on the Beef Scalp, which are harmless to your dog.
These chews are not recommended for dogs that have issues with gulping down food or treats without chewing. In these case, other softer products such as classic ears, lungs, liver or pizzle are more suitable. This product is 100% natural, which means that individual splinters may occur or appear during chewing. Please remove these before your dog begins chewing, and supervise your dog during use.
As this is a natural product
, the size and characteristics of the Beef Scalp may vary from item to item.
dog bones, treats and snacks are available in a range of types and sizes so make sure to choose one that is the appropriate size and shape for your pet. For their safety, please supervise your pets when they are enjoying a treat or bone.