Dietetic dry food for small breed dogs with food allergies, made with highly hydrolysed protein and purified starch for carbohydrates, with linoleic acid and a low allergenic potential.
A specialised dietetic dry food developed to meet your dog’s nutritional needs, this Royal Canin Veterinary Dog - Anallergenic Small Dog has a recipe tailored for small-breed dogs
with food allergies or intolerances.
Royal Canin Veterinary Dog - Anallergenic Small Dog provides your dog with extremely hydrolysed proteins
with pure amino acids, to help reduce to risk of allergic reactions to other protein sources. It also contains selected carbohydrates
from pure, digestible maize starch. The production of this Royal Canin Veterinary Dog - Anallergenic Small Dog dietetic food is extremely careful to ensure the kibble does not come into contact with other proteins or allergens.
Royal Canin Veterinary Dog - Anallergenic Small Dog at a glance:
- Complete dietetic food for dogs, to reduce the risk of nutritional intolerances and reactions
- Ideal for small breed adult dogs under 10kg
- Strongly hydrolysed protein: contains short peptides and pure amino acids, to help reduce the risk of allergic reaction
- Purified maize starch as a selected carbohydrate source
- Linoleic acid: essential fatty acids to help support the skin’s natural barrier
- For small dogs: with a kibble size tailored to smaller jaws, with a special recipe to support dental care
- High quality: careful production process to help avoid contamination from other proteins or allergens