Dietetic wet food for adult dogs, helping promote the breakdown of urinary stones and reduce the risk of reoccurrence, with fine chunks in gravy in a practical pouch.
This Royal Canin Veterinary Dog - Urinary S/O in Gravy dietetic wet dog food has been specially designed for adult dogs suffering with urinary stones. The fresh pouches contain tender chunks of meat in gravy, making it easy to portion your dog’s meals.
This urinary Royal Canin Veterinary Dog - Urinary S/O in Gravy is specially designed to meet the needs of dogs suffering with urinary illnesses and those prone to urinary stones. It contains a reduced magnesium content and moderate levels of high-quality protein. The wet food helps combat unwanted stone build up in the urinary system, as well as supporting the diluting and acidifying of urine. Royal Canin Veterinary Dog - Urinary S/O in Gravy can help get rid of existing stones and crystals, as well as reducing the risk of new stones forming.
- Struvite stones: helps remove them and prevent reoccurrence
- Calcium oxalate stones: helps prevent reoccurrence
- Bacterial cystitis: deals with secondary stones from struvite crystalluria (combined with appropriate antibiotic treatment)
Royal Canin Veterinary Dog - Urinary S/O at a glance:
- Chronic kidney disease
- Heart disease (if aiming for sodium restriction)
- Combined with urine-acidifying medicine
- Growing, pregnant or lactating dogs
- Dietetic wet food for adult dogs suffering with urinary stones and other urinary tract issues
- Special recipe: with reduced magnesium content and moderate levels of high-quality protein
- Low RSS value: undersaturation of urine (RSS = relative supersaturation) meaning a low concentration of ions that can build crystals
- Urine dilution: can reduce the risk of new struvite and calcium oxalate stones building up
- Removes struvite stones: can support the removal of existing urinary stones
- Tender meat chunks in gravy
- Practical portioned pouches