Add some variety to your dog's diet with these tasty grain-free wet dog food mixed packs. Each recipe contains only one source of animal protein and is based on the wolf's natural diet in the wild.
Wolf of Wilderness Classic Adult wet dog food at a glance:
- 100% grain free recipe
- Mono protein (except Wild Hills)
- High meat content, min. 66%
- Enriched with fruits of the forest (mixed berries), wild herbs and roots
- Suitable for dogs with grain allergies
- Made in Germany
- No artificial preservatives, colours or aromas
Wolf of Wilderness Mixed Packs Trays 6 x 300g contains the following 4 varieties:
- 1x Green Fields - Lamb with fruits of the forest, roots and wild herbs
- 1x Wild Hills - Duck with fruits of the forest, roots and wild herbs
- 2x High Valley - Beef with fruits of the forest, roots and wild herbs
- 2x Great Desert - Turkey with fruits of the forest, roots and wild herbs
Wolf of Wilderness Mixed Packs I is available as 6 x 400g and 6 x 800g and contains the following 3 varieties:
Wolf of Wilderness Mixed Pack II is available as 6 x 400g and contains the following 3 varieties:
- 2 x Green Fields - Lamb with fruits of the forest, roots and wild herbs: Dogs love the hearty taste of lamb. This delicious recipe is enriched with cranberries and blackcurrants.
- 2 x Wild Hills - Duck with fruits of the forest, roots and wild herbs: Great tasting duck meat provides lots of easy to digest protein and fats. It is rounded off with raspberries and blueberries .
- 2 x Oak Woods - Wild Boar with fruits of the forest, roots and wild herbs: Hearty tasting wild boar is very digestible. Blueberries and blackberries add an extra dimension.
- 2 x Wide Acres - Chicken with easy to digest chicken, wholesome offal all enriched with raspberries
- 2 x Strong Lands - Pork with delicious meat, wholesome offal and rounded off with delicious herbs
- 2 x Blue River - Fish: delicate salmon, tasty herring and aromatic blueberries
We all love our dogs and consider them an important member of the family. They are endearing, very loyal pets and they deserve the right diet to keep them fit and healthy. Many believe that the domesticated dog originates from the wolf. Research into the wolves' natural eating habits shows that their diet consists of mostly meat and some berries, wild herbs and roots. This diet has remained unchanged throughout the course of evolution. Wolf of Wilderness grain-free dog food
is based on these eating habits and will appeal to your dog's natural instincts.
The wholesome wet food is similar to the wolf's natural diet. It is well accepted, easy to digest and provides your pet with a balanced nutrient uptake. Wolf of Wilderness wet dog food contains at least 66% pure meat. This is the sole source of animal protein and also provides your pet with essential fatty acids as well. The only other ingredients are fruits of the forest (mixed berries), wild herbs and roots. Cranberries, blackberries, and raspberries, together with dandelion roots and wild herbs such as nettle leaves, common yarrow and dandelion root, provide important minerals as well as secondary plant matter. The premium quality ingredients provide your trusty pet with a tasty, natural meal and you can be sure that you are feeding your dog with a species appropriate diet. This delicious wet food is well accepted and suitable for dogs with nutritional sensitivities.
Wolf of Wilderness – Wild and Free!
Go to Wolf of Wilderness wet dog
for further information about the entire range, including ingredients and feeding instructions.