Chew bones made from natural beef rawhide with meaty bull pizzle filling. Lots of chew fun which can help to strengthen teeth and jaws. Available as a saver pack. Barkoo – Mad about Snacks.
Barkoo Chew Bones with Bull Pizzle Filling at a glance:
- Long-lasting chews keep your dog amused for ages
- Natural, low-fat chew bones
- No artificial flavours, colourings or preservatives
- The chew bones are made from whole pieces of rawhide so they will not splinter
- Irresistible, even for the fussiest dogs
- Helps to strengthen gums and jaws and keep teeth healthy
- Made in EU
- Available in different sizes so they are suitable for all dogs, no matter how big or small
Chew bones are a great addition to your dog's daily diet. Chewing and gnawing on things is an important part of your dog’s daily life and your dog will love the chewy raw hide in Barkoo Chew Bones. The tasty bull pizzle filling makes these chew treats very special. The chews are made without artificial colourings, preservatives or flavourings so Barkoo Chew bones are a tasty, healthy treat for your pet between meals. They last for ages and can help to keep your dog's teeth clean and gums healthy. Barkoo has a wide range of delicious natural snacks which encourages this natural instinct. Dogs just can’t get enough of these chewy treats!
Barkoo Chew Bones with Bull Pizzle Filling are a supplementary food and available in the following bone sizes:
- Approx. 12cm: total weight 660g (12 bones)
- Approx. 17cm: total weight 1.26kg (12 bones)
- Approx. 22cm: total weight 2.52kg (12 bones)
Whether you give your dog a chew as part of training, as a reward for good behaviour, or just as a tasty treat, Barkoo snacks are sure to be a hit!
Tip: Barkoo Chew Bones are a great way to distract your dog in stressful situations!
Barkoo – Mad about Snacks!
Please note: dog bones, treats and snacks are available in a range of types and sizes so make sure to choose one that is the appropriate size and shape for your pet. For their safety, please supervise your pets when they are enjoying a treat or bone.