To add items to your personal Wish List, please sign in to your account or register for free.
Top quality wet dog food, optimally adjusted to the nutritional needs of older dogs. With moderate fat content to maintain a healthy weight. Now even better value in the 12 x 400g saver pack!...further informationProduct description
Top quality wet dog food, optimally adjusted to the nutritional needs of older dogs. With moderate fat content to maintain a healthy weight. Now even better value in the 12 x 400g saver pack!Rocco Senior was developed especially for older dogs. Senior dogs need protein to be easily digestible and require fewer calories than young dogs. With a moderate fat content of up to 6% and the ideal calcium/phosphorus ration, Rocco Senior ensures your dog stays strong and healthy into old age. Added vitamins and minerals will keep up his vitality and performance.
Rocco Senior is a balanced complete food that contains meat and many other important ingredients:
No Formed Meat
Meat isn't all the same. Many products contain so-called "formed meat" which often imitates natural meat fibers. Rocco is guaranteed not to contain formed meat and to be made using only fresh meat. It does not contain animal meal (e.g. bone meal), vegetable protein (e.g. soya) or other fillers.
Rocco is made of at least 70% beef. The animal that the other 30% of meat comes from can be seen in the flavour variety. Guaranteed!
No Chemical Additives
Rocco only uses fresh meat of the highest quality and forgoes all chemical additives such as flavour enhancers, artificial colour, and artificial preservatives. The especially gentle cooking process preserves Rocco's healthy nutrients and strong meat flavour. Rocco wet food is gluten-free.
Please note: This product cannot be delivered to Switzerland.
Rocco Senior Lamb & Millet:
Meat and animal by-products (45% lamb, 20% beef), grains (5% millet) , 1% minerals. Meat and innards: 65%.
Vitamin A (3.000 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (200 IU/kg), vitamin E (30 mg/kg.