Lily's Kitchen Organic Lamb Supper for Dogs
Other customers also liked:
Other customers also liked:
Lily's Kitchen Organic Lamb Supper for Dogs at a glance:
- Made using products from 100% controlled organic farming (meat content 54%: organic lamb (26%), organic pork (13%), organic beef (10%), organic chicken (5%))
- Suitable for dogs and puppies 4 months+
- Natural & organic
- Organic vegetables and botanical herbs
- No soya, wheat or corn
- No GMOs
- No fillers or jellies
- No rendered meats or derivatives
- Vet approved and ethically approved
- No artificial colours or additives
- Fresh organic meat (organic lamb (26%), organic pork (13%), organic beef (10%), organic chicken (5%)): A great source of top quality animal protein, organic lamb is a good source of omega-6 fatty acids. Organic pork and chicken are novel sources of animal protein and organic beef is packed with vitamins.
- Organic vegetables (carrots and peas): Carrots are a goldmine of nutrients and natural sugars, packed with carotene for overall health. Peas are an excellent source of soluble protein and phytonutrients.
- Organic wholegrain (spelt): Organic spelt is an ancient grain, rich in good, soluble fibre and packed with micronutrients.
- Organic alfalfa: This natural antioxidant is often recommended for healthy joints, mental agility, even bad breath and is reputed to have anti-cancer properties and to increase life longevity.
- Organic cleavers: A traditional liver cleanser and lymphatic system detoxifier, cleavers are rich in vitamin C and help soothe dry skin and skin irritations.
- Organic spirulina: One of the most nutritious foods available, spirulina is an algae which grows in specific alkaline waters of lakes. It contains a wide range of rare, essential lipids which are excellent for the immune system.
- Organic kelp: Rich in essential nutrients, especially iodine helps to regulate and balance the thyroid function. The thyroid plays a major role in growth, development and the body's metabolism, as well as helping to maintain a glossy, shiny coat and strong teeth and nails.
- Vitamins and Minerals: Vital for a healthy, lively dog
- Omega 3 & 6: Essential fatty acids are an important part of your dog’s diet.
Produced from 100% controlled organic farming. Organic lamb (26%), organic pork (13%), organic beef (10%), organic chicken (5%), organic vegetables (5% - organic carrots and organic peas), organic spelt, vitamins and chelated minerals, organic alfalfa, organic cleavers, organic kelp, organic spirulina.
Additives (per kg):
Vitamin D (140 IU), zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate (34mg), cupric chelate of amino acids hydrate (2mg), manganous chelate of amino acids hydrate (1.6mg), calcium iodate anhydrous (0.47mg).
|oils and fats||5.0 %|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||15.0 mg|
Lily's Kitchen Organic Lamb Supper is a complete wet food for dogs.
Feed once or twice per day, serve ideally at room temperature. Feed to your dog's satisfaction. Please make sure your dog always has fresh water available.
Feeding requirements will differ depending on your pet's breed, age and activity level. If your pet is overweight or underweight, adjust the amount fed accordingly.