Tips for writing a meaningful review:
- Please describe the advantages and, if applicable, disadvantages of the product from your personal experience.
- Particularly helpful are special tips for daily use of the product.
- Comparisons with similar products can increase the significance of your product review.
- References to the breed and age of your pet enable others to interpret your personal experience correctly.
What does NOT belong in a good review?
- Questions about the product or the website. In this case, please contact us via our hotline or our contact form.
- Curse words or spiteful remarks in any form.
- Telephone numbers or addresses, email addresses or WWW addresses.
- General comments about availability, shipping or other zooplus services. Our hotline or contact form are available for this purpose.
- Discussions about the reviews of other people.
- Comments on the usefulness of entire product categories or general advice on species-appropriate nutrition and husbandry.
If you follow our tips, you will turn your review into an important experience report that will help other customers in their purchase decision.
How are the reviews in our shop created and handled?
To help our customers to make a purchasing decision, we want to give them the opportunity to benefit from as many reviews as possible from other consumers. This means that not only logged-in customers can rate products, but also guests. In this way, we give everyone the chance to express their opinion on the product, regardless of whether they bought the product from us or not.
The reviews are sorted in chronological order, so that you always get the latest reviews displayed. A subsequent editing of the review is not possible for technical reasons. If you would like to remove your comment, we will gladly arrange this for you. Simply contact our customer service: For this you can use our hotline or our contact form.
We publish positive and negative reviews. However, we reserve the right not to publish reviews or to delete them at any time without giving reasons. This applies in particular in the case of obviously incorrect or irrelevant contributions (e.g. spam or fake reviews) and/or in the case of infringement of third party rights (e.g. copyright and/or personal rights).
By submitting content on our site you declare the following:
- You are the sole author and owner of the copyrights.
- Your product review becomes the property of zooplus. You grant zooplus a license, unlimited in time and place, to further use and publish your review in online and offline media free of charge.
You further guarantee that you do not submit content which
- is known to you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or privacy rights of any third party;
- violates any law, regulation or rule (including, but not limited to, export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, equal opportunity and deceptive advertising rules);
- is or has the effect of being defamatory, libellous, inflammatory, discriminatory on the basis of religion or ethnic origin, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or business;
- contains a computer virus, worms or other potentially harmful computer programmes or files.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold zooplus (and its affiliates) harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, damages and consequential damages of any kind, whether known or unknown, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of your failure to comply with the warranties set forth above or your violation of any law or your violation of the rights of any third party.
zooplus may change these terms and conditions at any time. We will then publish a new version on our website as soon as possible.