Burns Pet Food
Burns pet food: A range of natural cat and dog food
Since 1993, Burns Pet Nutrition has offered natural, hypoallergenic pet food developed by Veterinary Surgeon, John Burns. All food is balanced, highly palatable and made with the essential ingredients that dogs and cats need for lifelong health. You won’t find any artificial chemicals or preservatives in Burns pet food, just natural nutrition designed for pets to thrive.
John Burns launched the business after noticing the same pet health ailments occur repeatedly at his veterinary practice. Research indicated that a poor quality diet was to blame so John created healthy and nutritious products which enable the body to function naturally. John Burns dog food and cat food is highly beneficial for pets.
The John Burns dog food and cat food philosophy is to use high-quality ingredients that also meet high standards of animal welfare. The company’s moist food range is modelled on a home-cooked diet and named after their very own Penlan Farm where some of the ingredients are produced.
Burns Pet Food:
- Burns Dry Dog Food: Burns Dog Food products have been specially developed to meet your dog's individual needs - no matter what breed, age or condition. All Burns diets for dogs and cats are hypo-allergenic and free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives. Burns Dry Dog Foods are a complete food made from high quality ingredients.
- Burns Wet Dog Food: Burns Pet Nutrition is holistic nutrition for your dog! The high-quality food meets your dog's nutritional requirements and provides a basis for good health. Burns Real Pet Food is based around a home-made diet and its products are of a higher quality than most conventional dog foods. All Burns diets for dogs are hypo-allergenic and free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives.
- Burns Puppy Food: balanced dry food designed to meet the nutritional needs of active puppies
- Sensitive Dog Food: Burns Sensitive Dog Food is ideal for dogs with sensitive skin and/or digestion. Burns sensitive avoids adding ingredients which may cause known symptoms of food intolerances, inlcuding itchy skin, digestive discomfort and many more. Burns dog food is formulated without wheat, soya, dairy, and artificial colourings & preservatives.
- Burns Dog Treats: Burns Dog Treats provide your dog with a tasty yet healthy snack, free from any artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. They are highly digestible and great either as a snack or a reward. Like Burns dog food, these treats are hypoallergenic and suitable for dogs with food sensitivities.
Check out the latest zooplus offers on John Burns Dog Food and Burns Cat Food products to save even more on your next purchase of Burns pet food.Back to the top