Dietetic complete wet food for adult cats with lower urinary tract disease. This grain-free food has a reduced calorie content and urinary acidifying properties to help dissolve or reduce struvite stones.Concept for Life Veterinary Diet Urinary Moderate Calorie Chicken at a glance:
Concept for Life Veterinary Diet Urinary Moderate Calorie Chicken
- Dietetic complete wet food tailored to your cat's specific nutritional needs
- Scientifically-based nutrition which supports veterinary therapy
- Grain-free recipes
- No wheat, corn or soya
- Top-quality raw meat ingredients ensure it is well-accepted, and very digestible
- Made in Germany.
is a premium complete wet food for adult cats with urinary disease. Many cats suffer with FLUITD
(Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease), including bladder infections, cystitis and bladder stones. These issues often occur if your cat does not drink enough and the urine becomes too concentrated. When this happens, excess minerals can form small crystals. Larger mineral formations are called stones. The most common are struvite stones which are made up of a magnesium-ammonium-phosphate compound and occur when the urine pH is too alkaline.
How can Concept for Life Veterinary Diet Urinary help your cat?
This premium therapeutic food has been specifically developed for cats with bladder stones and urinary tract disease and is optimally adapted to suit their specific nutritional needs. The food has acidifying properties which help to dissolve existing struvite stones. These stones are made up mainly of magnesium and phosphorus, so Concept for Life Veterinary Diet Urinary has a low magnesium and phosphorus content, while still providing the appropriate amount needed to cover your pet's daily nutritional needs. This wet food has a moderate calorie content to aid weight management.
The wet food has a high liquid content which helps to increase your cat's fluid intake. This flushes out the urinary tract and dilutes the urine, making it more difficult for excess minerals and germs to accumulate.
Concept for Life Veterinary Diet – tailored therapeutic nutrition for your cat.
Not suitable for pregnant or lactating cats, kittens, cats with hepatic insufficiency associated with impaired bile secretion, and cats with calcium oxalate or uric acid stones.
- Helps to dissolve struvite stones
- Helps to reduce struvite stones
- Urine acidifying properties
- Please seek your vet's advice before using this food or extending the feeding period
- When feeding your cat with a veterinary diet you should consult your vet regularly for check-ups
- If your cat's health deteriorates please seek veterinary advice immediately