Delicious, tailored wet food for senior sterilised indoor cats over the age of 7 years, with tender chunks in a delicious gravy, helping to maintain a healthy weight and urinary system.
The special recipe of this Royal Canin Indoor Sterilised 7+ in Gravy has been developd to help support weight maintenance in sterilised indoor cats
Royal Canin Indoor Sterilised 7+ in Gravy can help to support the digestive system, which is often sluggish in indoor cats. It is also enriched with L-carnitine
, which can help to boost fat metabolism. This wet food supports your senior cat’s urinary system
, helping to ensure optimum comfort and health.
This wet food is available in two different textures, to ensure even the fussiest of cats are satisfied.
Royal Canin Indoor Sterilised 7+ in Gravy at a glance:
- Balanced complete food for sterilised indoor cats over 7 years old
- Support in older age: the recipe is specially tailored to meet the needs of ageing cats
- Soft texture: the tender meat chunks are gentle on sensitive teeth and gums
- Urinary system: ingredients help to support the function of the urinary tract
- L-carnitine: can boost fat metabolism
- Ideal weight maintenance: makes it easier to manage your cat’s weight
- Instinctively preferred: long-term high acceptance
- Fresh for longer: thanks to the practical portioned pouches
- Exact weighing of daily servings. Work out your cat’s daily needs and measure out the exact amount.
- Avoid human food. They are not designed to meet your cat’s nutritional needs, as well as containing too many calories.
- Mixed feeding of dry and wet food. Combining the benefits of dry and wet nutrition and offering your cat plenty of variety in texture, flavour and shape.