Decorative drinking fountain for cats and small dogs, made of hygienic ceramic, low-noise pump, natural water cooling through constant circulation, with activated carbon filter. Dimensions: diameter 22 x H 13 cm
The Vital Falls drinking fountain from Trixie is not only a useful, but also a very decorative addition to your pet's equipment. The hygienic ceramic drinking fountain
is suitable for cats and small dogs and gives your pet the option of drinking sparkling water from the fountain or still water from the bowl.
The constant splashing makes the drinking fountain an interesting source of water and can help to increase
your pet's fluid intake
. The constant circulation
keeps the water cool and enriches it with oxygen.
Trixie Vital Falls drinking fountain, ceramic at a glance:
Cleaning the fountain:
- Decorative drinking fountain for cats and small dogs
- Constantcirculation: ensures fresh, cool water, enriches the drinking water with oxygen
- Still or sparkling: sparkling fountain or still water from drinking bowl
- Stimulates increased water intake: Effervescence attracts attention, makes the drinking fountain more attractive
- Hygienic ceramic: water does not absorb any foreign odors, always fresh taste
- Activated carbon filter: protects the pump from coarse dirt, contributes to good water quality
- Low-noise pump: replaceable, low power consumption
- With auto-stop: switches off when the water level is too low, prevents the pump from running dry
- High dead weight: stable and sturdy
- Adjustable pump flow rate
- Raised rim to prevent excessive splashing when drinking
- USB cable & adapter included
- Capacity: 1.5 L
- Overall dimensions: diameter 22 x H 13 cm
- Cable length: 140 cm
- Material: ceramic
- Color: petrol / white
- Filter: activated charcoal filter
- Consumption: 0.049 kWh/day
- Voltage: 2.5 W
- Cleaning instructions: Ceramic bowls dishwasher safe
- Scope of delivery: Trixie Vital Falls drinking fountain, pump with filter unit & auto-stop, USB cable, USB adapter, 1 activated carbon filter, operating instructions
Wash and rinse the drinking fountain once a week using a soft sponge and mild detergent. Make sure you rinse it thoroughly so that no soap residue remains. Please also observe the water filling quantity. The pump must never run dry.
Cleaning the filter:
Remove the filter from the base section and rinse it. Do not wash the filter with soap. If the filter contains excessive dirt or other foreign matter, replace it (replacement filters are sold separately). Replace the filter every 2 - 4 weeks or as soon as signs of satiety with foreign matter (impurities, food residue, hair, etc.) become apparent. More frequent replacement may be necessary depending on the living environment or water quality and if the filter is used by several animals.
Please refer to the operating instructions.
Cleaning the pump:
Please check the drive magnet ("propeller", "impeller") by removing it from the pump and carefully cleaning it with a cloth.
As tap water contains limescale, not only coffee machines calcify over the course of the months, but also the filters of aquariums or even cat and dog drinking fountains. It is therefore an advantage to not only remove dirt from the drive magnet several times a year, but also to clean it with vinegar. The drive magnet looks like a propeller or rotor. To do this, take a bowl and pour some vinegar into it. Then dilute the vinegar with a little tap water and dip a cloth in the vinegar water. Use the damp cloth to carefully wipe the drive magnet and its surroundings clean. It is very important that all parts are rinsed thoroughly with tap water after cleaning, as vinegar and other cleaning agents are harmful to the animals.
Please clean the pump min. every 4 weeks. Please refer to the operating instructions.
: Please observe the special disposal instructions for electrical and electronic equipment and batteries, which can be found on the following page: https://www.zooplus.de/info/legal/disposal