Practical drinking fountain for cats and small dogs, swirling water encourages them to drink, activated carbon filter, pump with automatic switch-off, high capacity (3.8 L) Dimensions: diameter 26 x H 17.5 cm
Is it hard to get your cat to drink from a conventional water bowl? Then the Pioneer Pet Vortex drinking fountain might be just the thing. It sets the drinking water in a vortex
and thus in constant motion, which can encourage even lazy cuddly tigers to drink more water. The drinking fountain has a considerable capacity
and is also suitable for small dogs.
The Pioneer Pet Vortex drinking fountain is made of harmless, food-grade plastic. A replaceable activated carbon filter
contributes to consistently clean water. In addition, dust and hair are immediately removed from the bowl thanks to the downward swirling water. Practical detail: the pump switches off automatically when the water level is too low, which helps to save electricity and also protects the pump.
Pioneer Pet Vortex drinking fountain at a glance:
Cleaning the fountain:
- Innovative drinking fountain for cats and small dogs
- Useful water vortex: draws hair & dirt out of the bowl, adds oxygen to the water
- Encouragesdrinking: circulating water has an inviting effect, encourages drinking
- With activated carbon filter: contributes to consistently clean drinking water
- Automatic switch-off: pump is switched off when the water level is too low, saves electricity & protects the pump
- Made from harmless material: BPA-free, food-grade plastic
- Variable power source: with USB connection and mains adapter, increased safety thanks to low-voltage voltage
- Replacement filter & replacement pump available separately
- Capacity: 3.8 L
- Overall dimensions: diameter 26 x H 17.5 cm
- Drinking surface: diameter 19 cm
- Rim width: approx. 1 cm
- Weight: approx. 2.3 kg
- Cable length: 1.82 m
- Material: plastic [BPA-free]
- Colour: grey
- Filter: activated carbon
- Power consumption: 0.8 W
- Performance: 5 V
- Low voltage operation
- Scope of delivery: 1 drinking fountain, 1 pump, 1 filter element, 1 AC/AC adapter
Wash the drinking fountain (not the filter!) every 2-4 weeks with a soft sponge and mild detergent and rinse. Make sure you rinse carefully so that no soap residue remains.
Cleaning the filter:
Remove the filter from the insert and rinse it. Do not wash the filter with soap! If the filter contains impurities or other foreign matter, replace it (replacement filters are sold separately). Replace the filter every 2-4 weeks or as soon as signs of satiety with foreign matter (impurities, food residues, hair, etc.) become apparent. More frequent replacement may be necessary depending on the living environment or water quality, as well as if used by several animals.
Please refer to the operating instructions.
Cleaning the pump:
Please check the drive magnet ("propeller", "impeller") by removing it from the pump and carefully cleaning it with a cloth.
As tap water contains limescale, not only coffee machines calcify over the course of the months, but also the filters of aquariums or even cat and dog drinking fountains. It is therefore an advantage to not only remove dirt from the drive magnet several times a year, but also to clean it with vinegar. The drive magnet looks like a propeller or rotor. To do this, take a bowl and pour some vinegar into it. Then dilute the vinegar with a little tap water and dip a cloth in the vinegar water. Use the damp cloth to carefully wipe the drive magnet and its surroundings clean. It is very important that all parts are rinsed thoroughly with tap water after cleaning, as vinegar and other cleaning agents are harmful to the animals.
Please clean the pump min. every 4 weeks. Please refer to the operating instructions.
: Please observe the special disposal instructions for electrical and electronic equipment and batteries, which can be found on the following page: https://www.zooplus.de/info/legal/disposal