Drinking fountain for cats & small dogs, scratch-resistant & BPA-free material, very quiet, ideal for shy animals, constant water circulation, with activated carbon filter, dimensions: approx. L 31 x W x H 30 x 19 cm
The PetSafe® Streamside ceramic drinking fountain is ideal for quenching the thirst of cats and small dogs. The constantly circulating stream
of fresh, filtered water
encourages your pets to drink. The water bubbling quietly down the ceramic tower attracts even shy pets
. The 2 types of filter
protect the pump from hair and saliva and the water always remains clean and tasteless.
PetSafe® Streamside ceramic drinking fountain at a glance:
Cleaning the fountain:
- Beautiful drinking fountain for cats and small dogs
- Increased fluid intake: encourages drinking through splashing
- Quiet water flow: little noise, ideal for shy & skittish animals
- Hygienic material: BPA-free and scratch-resistant, tower & bowl dishwasher safe
- Constant water circulation: reduces bacterial growth, keeps water nice and cool
- 2 filter types: protect the pump from hair & dirt, keep the water clean & tasteless
- Compact size, slim, elegant design is also suitable for small rooms
- Contributes to an improved indoor climate
- Warranty: 1 year
- Capacity: 1.8 L
- Drinking fountain: L 30.48 x W 30.02 x H 18.8 cm
- Activated carbon filter: L 10.01 x W 6.5 x H 7.49 cm
- Foam filter: L 8.79 x W 6.5 x H 10.8 cm
- Material: ceramic
- Colour: grey
- Filter: activated carbon filter, foam filter
- Scope of delivery: PetSafe® ceramic drinking fountain Streamside, replaceable activated carbon filter, replaceable foam filter, quick start guide
Wash the drinking fountain once a week with a soft sponge and mild detergent and rinse. Be sure to rinse carefully so that no soap residue remains. Please also observe the water filling quantity. The pump must never run dry.
Cleaning the filter:
Remove the filter from the base section and rinse it. Do not wash the filter with soap. If the filter contains excessive dirt or other foreign matter, replace it (replacement filters are sold separately). Clean the filter every 3-4 weeks or as soon as signs of satiety with foreign matter (impurities, food debris, hair, etc.) become apparent. More frequent replacement may be necessary depending on the living environment or water quality and if the filter is used by several animals.
Please refer to the operating instructions.
Cleaning the pump:
Please check the drive magnet ("propeller", "impeller") by removing it from the pump and carefully cleaning it with a cloth.
As tap water contains limescale, not only coffee machines calcify over the course of the months, but also the filters of aquariums or even cat and dog drinking fountains. It is therefore an advantage to not only remove dirt from the drive magnet several times a year, but also to clean it with vinegar. The drive magnet looks like a propeller or rotor. To do this, take a bowl and pour some vinegar into it. Then dilute the vinegar with a little tap water and dip a cloth in the vinegar water. Use the damp cloth to carefully wipe the drive magnet and its surroundings clean. It is very important that all parts are rinsed thoroughly with tap water after cleaning, as vinegar and other cleaning agents are harmful to the animals.
Please clean the pump min. every 4 weeks. Please refer to the operating instructions.