Cleaning pads for eye care in cats, removes dirt, dust and tear stains, prevents the formation of tear stains, with nourishing aloe vera extract, easy to use, contents: 100 pcs
Especially in cats with light-coloured and long fur, unsightly tear stains can detract from the otherwise elegant appearance of your velvet paw. But regular eye care is also important for cat hygiene, regardless of breed and coat colour! Felisept Eye Care Pads provide you with useful aids for uncomplicated cleaning of watery cat eyes
The pads reliably remove dirt, dust, tear stains and other impurities from the eye area. As a skin-care extra, they contain aloe vera extract
. In addition, the Felisept eye care pads come in a practical dispenser box with 100 pieces
and can be taken out individually as needed.
Felisept eye care pads at a glance:
Instructions for use:
- Gentle eye care pads for cats
- Ideal for cleaning eyes: to remove dirt, dust, tear stains & other impurities from the eyelids
- Perfect also for light and long coats: especially practical for white & long-furred cats prone to tear stains
- Preventive care: prevents the formation of lachrymal stains due to tear stains
- With aloe vera extract: gentle & caring for the skin
- Uncomplicated application: simply stroke gently over the eye areas to be cleansed
- Contents: 100 pads in a practical dispenser box
Gently wipe the area below the cat's eye with the pad. The eyelids are best cleaned by gently stroking from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner. If necessary, repeat the process with a new, clean pad. Use the pads as needed to keep the fur around the eyes clean. Use externally only.
: Felisept Eye Care Pads should be stored in a cool, dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight. Dispose of with residual waste. Do not dispose of in the toilet. For use on pets only. Avoid direct contact with your eyes. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Close the can tightly after use.
Once opened, consume within 3 months.