Natural cat litter made from biodegradable plant fibres, with high absorbency to bind unpleasant odours. Made from sustainable raw materials for long-lasting cleanliness, soft & virtually dust-free.Biokat's Natural Care cat litter
is perfect for all paws and their owners who place high value on hygiene and cleanliness as well as a natural feeling in the litter tray. It is made of purely biodegradable
plant fibres that are compostable and naturally bind unpleasant odours for a long time. This makes your cat feel calm and comfortable when going to the toilet.
Biokat's Natural Care cat litter is particularly absorbent
. The fine granules absorb up to 700% of their own weight in liquid and form solid lumps that can be easily removed. This ensures long-lasting freshness and cleanliness. In addition, the natural plant fibres provide a soft
surface that is also pleasant for sensitive cats.
Biokat's Natural Care cat litter at a glance:
- Cat litter made from purely natural ingredients
- Kind to the environment: made from biodegradable and compostable plant fibres
- Sustainable: no trees are felled for the litter, made only from PEFC-certified secondary wood raw materials from the timber industry
- High absorbency: absorbs up to 700% of its own weight in liquid
- Binds unpleasant odours: for long-lasting freshness
- For easy cleaning: forms clumps that can be easily removed from the litter tray
- Soft & virtually dust-free: also suitable for sensitive cats
Individual clumps can also be disposed of hygienically and easily via the toilet. To do this, place the clumps individually in the toilet, allow to dissolve briefly and then flush thoroughly. Do not put several lumps into the toilet at once! It is not suitable to dispose of cat litter via the household toilet. Instead, it should be disposed of via the compost, organic waste bin or residual waste. Please observe the municipal regulations.