100% biodegradable silicate cat litter for litter trays, binds bad odours, very economical, lasts up to 1. month, antistatic and dust-free, from natural origin
Technology meets cat litter. The Litière Perlinette Irrégulière is a new generation of cat litter and absorbs a particularly large amount of liquid
with its special surface, which makes cat hearts beat faster.
The cat litter consists of porous silicate, which can absorb liquids particularly well due to its rough surface. The liquid is sucked into the core of the litter article. This not only prevents the development of bad odours, but also ensures that the litter only needs to be changed once a month
. In addition, it is antistatic
and does not stick to cats' paws. The litter is 100% biodegradable.
Litière Perlinette Irrégulière at a glance:
- Silicate cat litter for litter trays
- 100% biodegradable
- Antistatic & dust-free: does not stick to cat paws
- High absorbency: porous surface draws liquid into the litter particles
- Odour-absorbing: bad smells are bound
- Very economical: can be used for up to 1 month
- Natural origin: environmentally friendly and non-toxic
The litter may take on a yellow tinge after prolonged use. This does not affect the effectiveness of the litter. Mix the litter regularly after removing lumps.