Beautiful, versatile scratching post, ideal for small cats and kittens, scratching post made of cotton rope, with play cage & bouncing bell balls on the wire, soft thanks to plush cover, Dimensions: Ø 30 x H 59 cm
The sophisticated Flamingo scratching post Lia immediately catches the eye, because the ingenious construction is obviously a real all-rounder. It offers your cat several opportunities to sharpen its claws and play! The scratching area at the top of the trunk is perfect for scratching beginners
, and with its cotton rope-wrapped scratching surface, it is particularly friendly to the small, soft claws of young cats.
After scratching, your little pussycat can choose between two fun games: Should it be the two plush balls attached to wires
, which flutter merrily through the air when touched and make ringing noises? Or would you prefer the little play ball with bells that is locked in a tricky wooden cage
and can only be freed by skilful velvet paws? Long-term, recurring play fun is definitely a given here.
Flamingo scratching post Lia at a glance:
- Original scratching post for small cats and kittens
- Compact and versatile: scratching furniture and playground in one, space-saving
- Beginner-friendly scratching surface: with cotton rope, perfect for small and soft claws
- Flying prey: two plush balls with bells on the wire to play with
- Play fun in a wooden cage: hanging ball behind wooden bars, perfect for prey games
- With plush elements: cuddly soft and gentle on the paws
- Colour: dark grey
- Overall dimensions: Ø 30 x H 59 cm
- Without play balls: Ø 30 x H 44 cm
- Baseplate: Ø 30 x 1,5 cm
- Totalscratching post: approx. Ø 9 x H 42.5 cm
- Section play cage: Ø 9,5 x 17,5 cm
- Plush balls
- Sisal trunk: Ø 7,5 cm
- Quantity / length: 1 / 25 cm
Only for indoor use.