Versatile toy for cats, matatabi stick encourages cats to play, with round felt discs and bells, can be used as a skill game, without the smell of valerian, size: diameter 6 x L 17 cm
With the Felton cat toy, your cat will never get bored! The Matatabi stick has a magical attraction for cats and encourages them to play without the annoying smell of valerian
that many other cat toys have.
There are round, different-colored felt discs along the stick, between which you can wedge snacks, for example. This requires skill
from your cat to get to the treats. If the toy is placed on the floor, it rolls around and is easy to nudge with your paw. There is even a small bell
at the end of the pole to encourage your cat to play. A perfect toy to keep your velvet paw busy!
Cat toy Felton at a glance:
- Versatile cat toy
- Elongated matatabi stick: covered with plush
- Without the annoying smell of valerian: the East Asian catnip Matatabi or Silver Vine is particularly irresistible and encourages play
- With round felt disks: between which you can wedge snacks, for example
- With small bell: encourages even more play
- Rolls on the floor, perfect for nudging with the paw
- Optimum size: easy to grasp and kick, even by small cats
- Color: colorful
- Stick: Matatabi
- Discs & cover: 100% polyester
- Bells: Metal
- Total. diameter 6 x L 17 cm
- Rod: approx. diameter 1.5 x L 17 cm
- Discs: diameter 6 x H 0.5 cm
Some cats react particularly intensely to the effect of Silver Vine. We recommend that you always offer the toy to your cat in your presence to observe how your cat reacts to it. As with any other product, you should supervise your pet when playing with this toy. Please check the product regularly for damage and replace the toy if it is defective or if parts are lost, otherwise injury to the animal cannot be ruled out.