A range of wet and dry dietetic complete cat food formulated to support the management of specific, common health problems. It can be used as part of a therapeutic diet. Try now: special bundle price!Concept for Life Veterinary Diet
is a range of complete dry and wet food for adult cats. Each variety has been specifically formulated to suit your cat's individual dietary needs. After consultation with your vet, this food can be used to support specific health issues such as kidney disease, gastrointestinal problems, urinary issues, food allergies and weight control.
Take advantage of this special special price tasty wet and dry food:
Concept for Life Veterinary Diet quality guarantee:
- Insect Dry Food (3kg) + Hypoallergenic Salmon Wet Food (12 x 185g)
Dry and wet food for adult cats, hypoallergenic and single protein
- Urinary Dry Food (3kg) + Urinary Chicken Wet Food (12 x 200g)
Dry and wet cat food with poultry for adult cats with FLUITD issues
- Urinary Dry Food (3kg) + Urinary Beef Wet Food (12 x 200g)
Dry and wet cat food with poultry and beef for adult cats with FLUITD issues
- Renal Dry Food (3kg) + Renal Wet Food (12 x 200g)
Dry and wet food for adult cats with chronic renal insufficiency
- Weight Control Dry Food (3kg) + Weight Control Wet Food (12 x 200g)
Dry and wet low carb cat food for overweight adult cats or cat with diabetes mellitus.
- Gastrointestinal Dry Food (3kg) + Gastrointestinal Wet Food (12 x 200g)
Dry and wet food for cats with digestive or absorption issues
- Dietetic complete dry and wet food, tailored to your cat's specific nutritional needs
- Scientifically-based nutrition that supports veterinary therapy
- Top-quality raw ingredients help to make sure it is well-accepted, and easy to digest
- Made in Germany
Shop more Concept for Life Veterinary Diet dry
Find out more about the individual varieties including ingredients and feeding recommendations: Concept for Life Veterinary Wet & Dry Cat Food.
Concept for Life Veterinary Diet – tailored therapeuticnutrition for your cat.
- Please seek your vet's advice before using this food or extending the feeding period.
- When feeding your cat with a veterinary diet you should consult your vet regularly for check-ups.
- If your cat's health deteriorates please seek veterinary advice immediately.