Grain-free dry food for cats, with game & chicken, enriched with pomegranate seeds, 100% natural, contains salmon oil, catnip, green-lipped mussel and taurine, no artificial additives
GranataPet DeliCatessen Adult Game & Chicken is a balanced dry food for fully grown cats that is characterized by its delicious taste and well thought-out ingredients. It is grain-free and gluten-free
and free from artificial additives. Only high-quality, natural ingredients
are used in its preparation.
The cat food with game and chicken is rich in meat and contains pomegranate seeds
, which not only add a distinctive flavor, but also valuable vital substances. The recipe also contains salmon oil, which is rich in omega fatty acids and can therefore promote normal skin and a shiny fur.
GranataPet DeliCatessen Adult Game & Chicken at a glance:
By the way:
- High-quality dry food for fully grown cats
- Balanced and complete: suitable as complete food for the daily diet
- 100% natural: contains only selected ingredients of natural origin
- With chicken & game: lots of fresh, high-quality meat and poultry, for a delicious taste and protein-rich nutrition
- With pomegranate seeds: rich in vital substances such as potassium, vitamin C, calcium and iron
- Salmon oil: contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, can promote a shiny fur and normal skin
- Green-lipped mussel: naturally contains chondroitin and glucosamine
- Contains taurine: essential amino acid to support normal vision in cats
- Prepared with catnip: contributes to a high level of acceptance
- Grain and gluten free: may be suitable for cats with allergies and intolerances
- Without artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
- Free from added sugar, wheat, maize, rice, soya, vitamin K3 and genetically engineered products
- Place of manufacture: Austria
When you buy GranataPet DeliCatessen in the practical 9 kg storage pack, you not only get lots of tasty food for your tiger, but also a do-it-yourself cat cave
. The packaging box can easily be converted into a cosy and decorative cave by simply cutting off all four flaps of the lid. Cats are known to love cardboard boxes and the environment is happy too, because the packaging or cave is made from 100% recyclable materials from responsible forestry.