Easy-to-digest dry food diet for cats, to alleviate acute intestinal malabsorption, with easy-to-digest proteins, contains prebiotics, increased electrolyte content, good taste
Acute diarrhea and vomiting are typical symptoms of malabsorption of the intestinal tract in cats. A balanced diet can help to support normal digestive function. Animonda Integra Protect Adult Intestinal dry food was developed especially for this purpose. It is dietary cat food with a recipe that is particularly easy to digest.
The dietetic food for cats contains high-quality proteins and easily digestible sources of carbohydrates
. It also contains salmon oil, which contributes valuable fatty acids. Animonda Integra Protect Adult Intestinal dry food has an increased electrolyte content
, which helps to compensate for possible electrolyte losses. The prebiotics
it contains can also promote a balanced intestinal flora.
Animonda Integra Protect Adult Intestinal dry food at a glance:
- Complete diet food for cats to alleviate acute intestinal malabsorption
- Increased electrolyte content: provides sodium & potassium to compensate for electrolyte losses that can occur during diarrhea and vomiting
- Sources easy to digest: with easily digestible ingredients, gluten free carbohydrates
- High-quality proteins: to cover the protein requirement
- With prebiotics : contains FOS and MOS, which can support the intestinal flora and normal digestive function
- Salmon oil: provides valuable fatty acids that can support skin and fur, among other things
- No sugar, soya or artificial additives
- Good taste: highly accepted by many cats
- It is recommended to seek the advice of a vet before use or before extending the feeding period.
- While feeding a dietetic food, you should visit your vet regularly for check-ups.
- If your pet's health deteriorates, you must seek veterinary advice immediately.