A ceiling-high cat tree, ideal for large breeds or multi-cat households. Sturdy and durable, Oeko-Tex® certified, with 4 levels, including den, hammock and square sisal post. Adjustable height: 245 - 275cm
is the best way your owner can show their respect for what and who you are - much more than a pet. You are a beloved member of the family and you deserve a comfortable and nurturing environment to feel right at home. This is what we are passionate about. We love to make sure that your owner's home reflects your natural habitat so you can always be yourself and follow your natural instincts.
NATURAL PARADISE. DESIGNED FOR NATURAL INSTINCTS.
This giant Natural Paradise Ceiling Cat Tree - Orchid reaches right to the ceiling!
Great for climbing and exploring! This particularly stable scratching furniture
is perfect for heavier cats. It is also a great choice for multi-cat households. There are plenty of sleeping spaces and scratching opportunities for everyone. There is also a cosy den in which your cat can relax, as well as multiple platforms for chilling and watching the world go by - there is also a hammock! Wonderful for relaxing! The scratching post is square
, making it perfect for sharpening claws. Your cat can climb, stretch and scratch to its heart's desire.
Natural Paradise Ceiling Cat Tree - Orchid at a glance:
- Solid, ceiling-high cat tree with multiple scratching and sleeping options
- Very robust and sturdy: ideal for multi-cat households and large breed or heavier cats
- Variable, height-adjustable ceiling tensioner and additional wall bracket: for extra stability
- Durable, square-shaped scratch posts covered in natural sisal: encourages natural scratching instinct as a vital part of territorial marking, helping to protect your furniture and furnishings from scratch attacks
- 4 platforms made of real wood: from sustainable forestry
- Spacious den: with wooden walls and a soft cushion, a cosy hideaway
- 2 platforms with snuggle beds and hammock: provides plenty of places to sleep and rest
- Flexible positioning: Lying surfaces can be rotated and positioned as needed
- Easy care: all upholstery is quilted and lined, with Velcro strips and is machine-washable at 30°C, wooden surfaces can be wiped down
- Colour: cream
- Wood: Baltic birch plywood (from sustainable forestry)
- Scratch posts: covered with natural sisal
- Padding: 100% polyester (Oeko-Tex® Standard 100)
- Total dimensions: max. 70 x 68 x 245 - 275cm (L x W x H)
- Baseplate: 48 x 48cm (L x W)
- Total dimensions: 44 x 44 x 30cm (L x W x H)
- Inner: 37 x 37 x 26.5cm (L x W x H)
- Entrance: 18 x 26.5cm (W x H)
- Total dimensions: 48 x 48cm (L x W)
- Lying area: approx. 35 x 36cm (L x W)
- 2 platforms: 44 x 44cm (L x W)
- Wall bracket: Height of wall mounting point: approx. 192cm (H)
- 5 sisal posts: 11 x 11cm (L x W)
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This product is intended for indoor use only.
Make sure you attach the fleece side of the bed to the Velcro fastener. Keep in mind that you may need to turn the bed over if the plush is on the bottom.