Elegant cat tree with space-saving wall mounts, multiple platforms & semi-circular scratch posts covered in sisal. Cozy sleeping area with a soft plush cover. Dimensions: 160 x 90 x 37cm (L x W x H)
The Trixie Wall Mounted Cat Tree Acadia is perfect for smaller apartments thanks to its sleek design and space-saving wall mounts
. This reduces the necessary floor space required without sacrificing any stability or safety. The cat tree offers sisal covered scratch posts as well as comfortable plush-covered platforms.
The cat tree boasts a fabulously soft sleeping platform
where your pet can relax and keep a watchful eye over its kingdom. The sisal scratching posts are semi-circular to maximise surface area and keep your cat's claws strong and healthy
. Thanks to a timeless design in a tasteful colour combination, this cat tree slots right in to almost any interior.
Trixie Wall Mounted Cat Tree Acadia at a glance:
- Elegant cat tree
- Perfect for climbing, sleeping, playing, and keeping a watchful eye
- Multiple platforms: well suited to households with several cats
- Broad semi-circular sisal posts: to scratch and sharpen claws
- Space-saving: attaches straight to the wall for a secure hold (attachments included in delivery), requires little floor space
- Comfortable sleeping platform: removable and hand washable
- Soft plush cover: on lying platforms and base to provide cozy and welcoming areas for your cat(s)
- Back covered in plush to spare the wall
- Tasteful colour combination matches almost any interior
- Easy assembly
- Colour: white / grey
- Total Dimensions: 160 x 90 x 37cm (L x W x H)
- Base: 46 x 37cm (L x W)
- 2 platforms: 58 x 35cm (L x W)
- Sleeping platform:
- Total Dimensions: approx. 46 x 34cm (L x W)
- Lying area: approx. 35 x 23cm (L x W)
- 3 sisal posts: 18 x 17 x 48cm (L x W x H)
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. You can purchase the wall bracket from zooplus. Please click here for further information: Cat Tree Wall Bracket
. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.