Climbing ladder for wall mounting for cats, with three platforms, can be combined with other wall elements to create a climbing landscape, extends the living space to higher areas
The Trixie climbing ladder is suitable for mounting on interior walls
and can be combined in varied ways with other elements to create climbing landscapes and paths. It extends the cat's living space to include higher areas and contains a total of three platforms
and two movable bridge elements
. This means you can attach the bridge horizontally or move the individual platforms at an angle so that the cat can climb up or down.
Trixie climbing ladder for wall mounting at a glance:
Notes on wall mounting:
- Climbing ladder for cats
- For mounting on interior walls: can be mounted horizontally or at an angle, ascending or descending
- Suitable for adding to climbing landscapes: can be combined well with other Trixie wall elements
- With three platforms: for setting down
- Extends the living space: allows the cat to reach higher areas in the living space
- Color: white
- Material: sisal/wood
- Total: 150 × 30 cm
- Outer platforms: 22.5 × 30 cm
- Center platform: 17.5 × 30 cm
Before attaching the climbing ladder to the wall, check whether the wall surface is suitable for the desired location. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs from a specialist retailer, depending on the type of wall in your home. For concrete, cavity or plasterboard walls, use special anchors or screws. Check the stability of the climbing ladder before letting your pet use it. The stability should be checked regularly and the screws tightened if necessary.
For indoor use only.