A wall-mounted sisal scratch post that can be mounted vertically or horizontally. Ideal for claw maintenance and climbing. Dimensions: 17.3 x 13 x 57 cm (L x W x H)
The Phoebe Wall Mounted Scratch Post is a practical space-saving addition to your home. It is easily attached to the wall and can be used on its own or in addition to other wall-mounted elements to create a fun obstacle course.
The post is wrapped in durable, natural sisal and is perfect for climbing and claw maintenance. The sisal post can be securely mounted on to the wall vertically or horizontally at any height, using the solid wood bracket made of pine. You can easily create various designs using the Phoebe Scratch Post along with other wall elements. Let your creativity run wild and build an entertaining wall course for your cat, whilst also saving floor space!
Phoebe Wall Mounted Scratch Post at a glance:
- Wall-mounted scratch post
- Versatile mounting: can be affixed horizontally or vertically
- Create unique wall courses: can be combined with other wall elements to design a fun arrangement
- Space-saving wall element: requires no floor space, perfect for small flats and rooms
- Perfect as a climbing aid: can be used as a stepping-stone to help your cat get up hard to climb scratching trees
- Stable wall mount: made of solid, sturdy, natural pine wood
- Ideal for claw maintenance: a scratch post wrapped in hard-wearing, extra strong sisal
- Maximum load-bearing capacity: 10kg
- Colour: natural wood
- Total: 17.3 x 13 x 57 cm (L x W x H)
- Sisal post: 8.6cm diameter x 40cm (L)
- Wall brackets: 2 x 17.3 x 13 x 15 cm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 1220g
Design an individual climbing course for your cat!
The matching wall-mounted products seen in the picture gallery can be found here:
Safety note for wall mountings:
Before attaching the wall-mounted items, check that the wall structure is suitable. Mounting material for mounted products is included in the delivery. We recommend that you obtain screws and dowels from an appropriate vendor according to the structure of your walls. Check the stability of the scratch post before letting your cat use it. The stability should be checked regularly and screws tightened if necessary.
This product is intended for indoor use only.