A stable cat tower for cats with 3 levels, ideal for multi-cat households. With multiple dens and a large scratching surface. No assembly required. Dimensions: 100 x 48 x 48 cm (H x L x W)
The Trixie Corrado Cat Tower provides your cat with plenty of space to scratch and sharpen their claws. With three of its sides covered in sisal material, this cat tower is perfect for clawing and climbing and is ideal for multi-cat households.
The Corrado Cat Tower is particularly stable thanks to its large base, so it won't topple no matter how energetically your cat's scratch at it. This multi-level cat tower has 3 dens for your cat to choose from with a tunnel connected levels 2 and 3.
The corners, edges and back of the Trixie Corrado Cat Tower is covered in soft plush to protect your walls and surfaces from bumps and scratches.
Trixie Corrado Cat Tower at a glance:
- Sisal-covered cat tower
- Ideal for multi-cat households: with 3 dens and interconnected levels
- With 3 levels and a padded viewing platform
- 2 fluffy reversible cushions: removable, washable by hand
- High-quality plush cover: along corners, edges and on the back to protect the walls
- Extensively covered in sisal material: on 3 sides, ideal for scratching and climbing
- Large base: for stability
- Fully assembled
- Fabric-lined dens for extra comfort
- Colour: cream
- Total dimensions: 100 x 48 x 48 cm (H x L x W)
- Platform: 48 x 48 cm (L x W)
- Inner: 44 x 44 cm (L x W)
- Entrance: 22 x 22 cm (W x H)
- Tunnel (between Levels 2 & 3): 23 x 23 cm (L x W)
- Sisal material: 95 cm (H)
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. You can purchase the wall bracket from zooplus. Please click here for further information: Cat Tree Wall Bracket
. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.