Diet supplementary food for cats, to support skin function in cases of dermatosis & excessive hair loss, vet-tested, no added sugar, with omega 3 fatty acids and valuable vitamins
Inflammation of the skin or excessive hair loss in your cat can have many causes. The fur is constantly challenged and needs various nutrients for constant renewal. The dietary supplementary food Doppelherz Skin & Fur Complex for cats has been specially developed to support the functions of the skin and fur.
Doppelherz Skin & Fur Complex for cats contains salmon and borage oil
, which provide omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to support the natural skin barrier and membrane stability. Valuable vitamins and vital substances
such as zinc, copper and brewer's yeast are also part of the ingredients. The creamy diet snack is well accepted by many cats thanks to its delicious taste and scores points with its sugar and grain-free recipe
Doppelherz Skin & Fur Complex for cats at a glance:
- Dietary supplementary food for cats to support skin function in cases of dermatosis and excessive hair loss
- Normal skin function: high content of linoleic acid and the sum of EPA & DHA
- With omega 3 and 6 fatty acids: from salmon oil and borage oil, essential nutrients for normal skin and shiny fur
- Nutrient-rich recipe: contains biotin, brewer's yeast, copper, zinc and vitamins W, E and A, for cell protection and natural regeneration of the skin
- Grain-free and with added sugar
- High acceptance: creamy licks, are well accepted by many cats
- Developed by vets
- Without color and preservatives
- Suitable for BARF
- It is recommended to seek the advice of a vet before use or before extending the feeding period.
- While feeding a dietetic food, you should visit your vet regularly for check-ups.
- If your pet's health deteriorates, you must seek veterinary advice immediately.