A fine-grained clumping cat litter made from 100% natural clay, low in dust and very hygienic. It is very absorbent and forms rapidly into firm clumps. Fragrance-free and suitable for sensitive cats.Tigerino Nuggies Sensitive Unscented clumping cat litter at a glance:
Tigerino Nuggies Sensitive Unscented
- Unscented - suitable for cats that are sensitive to fragrances
- 100% natural clay - free from chemical additves
- Clumps instantly
- Extremely absorbent - 4 x more efficient that traditional litter
- Keeps odours locked in
- Fine grains, low in dust
clumping cat litter is completely natural. The litter is made from 100% natural clay and is low in dust and especially fine-grained. This fragrance-free litter is ideal for those cats that react to fragrances. It efficiently keeps nasty odours locked which makes life more pleasant for pets and their owners. The soiled Tigerino Nuggies cat litter forms quickly into firm clumps which helps to keep the remaining litter clean and dry.
It is a good idea to keep the litter tray in a warm, dry room. The soiled Tigerino Nuggies cat litter forms quickly into firm clumps which helps to keep the remaining litter clean and dry. Regular removal of clumped litter with a litter scoop will help to keep the rest of the litter fresh and hygienic. In very rare instances your cat might not take to Tigerino immediately. You can mix Tigerino Nuggies with your old litter, but this can influence the effectiveness.
Instructions for use:
- Fill the clean cat litter tray with approx. 7cm of Tigerino Nuggies clumping litter.
- Remove soiled clumps and faeces at least once a day. Add additional litter if necessary.
- Clean the litter tray approx. once a month.
- Dispose of soiled litter with your household waste or according to your local regulations for disposal of large amounts of cat litter. Never dispose of Tigerino Nuggies in the toilet.
Find the ideal accessories for your cat's litter at zooplus: