Cooling blanket for cats and dogs, with no need for pre-cooling and no cooling gel or electrical connection, immediately ready to use with special fibres that offer a cooling effect.
Any way to keep cool on a hot summer day is welcome. This Bubbles Cooling Blanket offers your dog or cat a versatile way to cool down. The special feature of this mat is that it works without pre-cooling, without electricity and without cooling gel
The cooling effect of this Bubbles Cooling Blanket comes from the special thermal conductivity of the fibres
. It slowly takes your pet’s body heat and releases it into the surrounding area, so the blanket is pleasant to touch – cool, but not ice-cold. The Bubbles Cooling Blanket has a base made from light mesh fabric
, which lets the air through and prevents heat being stored.
Bubbles Cooling Blanket at a glance:
- Practical cooling blanket for dogs and cats
- Immediately ready to use: no need for pre-cooling, with fabric that immediately reacts to body heat
- Ideal for hot summer days: quickly cools
- Works without electricity: environmentally-friendly and safe
- No cooling gel: made with special fibres that slowly absorb body heat and release it into the air
- Light mesh fabric on the base: ventilates and circulates air, preventing heat storage
- Multiple uses, can be reused after a short pause
- Easy-care, with a wipe-clean surface
- Versatile, can be used in beds, transport crates or on the ground
- Summery design, with an air-bubble look
- Easy to store, folds up to save space, lightweight
- Colour: grey/blue
- Material: 100% polyester
- Dimensions: approx. 75 x 50 cm (L x W)
- Weight: approx. 300g
This product is designed for indoor use only. The cooling blanket is neither chew- nor bite-proof and can be damaged. Your pet should always be supervised while using the cooling blanket. Cats and dogs with sharp or long claws, as well as heavy dogs, can cause holes in the fabric. Placing a towel or similar on top of the blanket may help to minimise the risk of damage, but can also reduce the cooling effect. The product should be regularly checked for damage to help avoid injury risk to your pet. If any part of the product is swallowed, this may cause injury and you should immediately consult your veterinarian. Do not use in direct sunlight.