Extra long, extendable boarding aid for the car, for dogs up to 85 kg, aluminum telescopic ramp with non-slip running surface, non-slip, TÜV tested, with carrying handle & click lock, incl. carrying bag
If your dog is too old, too ill or too scared to get into the car himself, car journeys can be stressful for you and your pet. With the Kleimmetall DogWalk3 XL dog ramp with handle and lock, you don't have to do any convincing or even lift your four-legged friend into the car yourself: He can get in and out quite comfortably by himself.
Simply place it on the loading sill
with the tailgate open and it's installed! The entry and exit aid is suitable for four-legged friends weighing up to 85 kg and comes in the form of an extendable telescopic ramp
made of aluminum
with a non-slip running surface. This allows your dog to easily move up or down on its own without slipping
. Thanks to the click lock and carrying handle, the ramp is easy to transport and store once folded. It even comes with a practical carrying bag for longer journeys.
Kleinmetall dog ramp DogWalk3 XL with handle and lock at a glance:
- Extendable dog ramp for dogs up to 85 kg
- Suitable for use at the rear & in the trunk
- Extra long: can be extended to over 190 cm, also suitable for high trunks
- Makes getting in & out of the car easier: extendable telescopic ramp, simple installation, as an aid for older, sick or anxious dogs
- No slipping: Tread with anti-slip surface, horizontal struts for step resistance
- Compact & portable: foldable to a handy size, with. Click lock & carrying handle, easy to transport
- TÜV-tested: with quality seal
- Incl. practical carrying bag
- Color: black / silver
- Material: black / silver
- Telescopic pole: aluminum
- Tread & feet: plastic
- Overall dimensions: L 83 - 193 x W 41 x H 12 cm
- Access height: up to 78 cm
- Care instructions: Clean with gentle cleaning agents, e.g. soapy water and water. Spray sliding parts with universal oil (e.g. Balistol, WD40, ...) from time to time, but especially after a wash, to improve gliding.
Check the ramp for damage from time to time and repair or replace if necessary. Check the lower rubber feet for proper condition before each use. The ramp must not be used if the feet are missing or their function is impaired.