Multifunctional dog leash with a fun watermelon print. 4-way length adjustable with 2 layers for extra stability. 3 D-rings for adjusting length and attaching accessories.
With its summery design, the Max & Molly Watermelon Multifunctional Lead will put you in a good mood right from the start. The lead is designed with a fun watermelon print and is a beautiful eye-catcher when you are out and about with your dog.
The Max & Molly Multifunctional Lead has a two-layer construction and is particularly hard-wearing. The neoprene underside features a hypoallergenic and quick-drying material. The top side made of polyester is colourfully printed. The dog leash is four-way adjustable in length and can be used flexibly as well as worn around the shoulder or hip. There are three D-rings for variable use and attaching accessories. The leash can also be combined with Max & Molly collars and harnesses.
Max & Molly Watermelon Multifunctional Lead at a glance:
- Adjustable multifunctional leash for dogs, with watermelon design
- Robust easy to clean: perfect for everyday use
- Flexible use: can be used as a short, medium long or double leash, can be worn around the shoulder or hip
- Durable 2-layer construction: underside made of hypoallergenic, quick-drying neoprene, with a middle of extra soft padding and top side made of printed polyester
- Highly resistant: tensile strength tested up to 200kg (for Size L), 2 layers for extra stability
- 3 D-Rings: allows the length to be adjusted, can attach accessories, poop bag dispenser, etc.
- Stable carabiner: 360° rotatable, can be used with one hand
- Very comfortable: soft and lies comfortably in the hand, does not constrict when pulled
- Combines well with Max & Molly collars and harnesses
- Easy care: machine washable up to 30°C
- Type of leash: adjustable leash
- Leash: 50% polyester, 50% neoprene
- Rings, carabiner: brushed metal
- Colour: multi-coloured; Design: watermelon
- Adjustability: 4-way adjustable (100 / 130 / 160 / 176 cm)
The matching Max & Molly products can be found here: