Finger pads for cleaning and caring for your dog’s ears, helping to remove ear dirt and wax, reducing odours with natural ingredients in a gentle, easy to use format that offers you great control.
These Vet’s Best® Clean Ear Finger Pads make it easier than ever go gently give your dog an in-depth ear clean. The practical finger pads contain natural ingredients and regular use can help to improve your dog’s overall ear health and hygiene.
Your dog’s ears are sensitive and require careful cleaning with gentle aids
. These moistened single-use Vet’s Best® Clean Ear Finger Pads contain witch hazel extract
, which can help to cut through earwax and other deposits to combat blockages in the ear canal. Aloe Vera gel
is also a key component of these pads, containing amino acids and vitamins A, B, C and E for a calming effect, helping to promote healthy skin and glossy fur. The Vet’s Best® brand is known for its use of natural ingredients and is recommended by veterinarians.
Vet’s Best® Clean Ear Finger Pads at a glance:
- Finger cleaning pads for ear care and cleaning in dogs
- To remove earwax and dirt, and reduce odours
- Improves ear hygiene if used regularly
- Natural ingredients:
- Aloe Vera gel: sooths and contributes to healthy skin and fur
- Witch hazel extract: tackles stubborn dirt such as wax, cerumen and oil in the ear canal, as well as helping to reduce inflammation and speed up the healing process
- Controlled, gentle cleaning: kind and does not irritate the skin
- Easy to use: simply place it over your finger
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Contents: 50 finger pads in a practical dispenser tub
Rub the desired surface with the finger pad. Repeat with a clean pad as necessary. Use 3 times per day for 1-2 days, then just once per day until the ear canal is clean. Use twice per week to clean the ears and encourage ongoing cleanliness. For direct use in the ear.