Powder for the daily dental care of dogs, supports mouth hygiene & prevents plaque, tasty recipe made from brown algae, spirulina and brewer's yeast, easy to use, measuring spoon included
As cute as it is when your dog wants to cuddle with you - if his strong mouth odour wafts towards you, the expressions of love quickly become a relationship test. The easy-to-use Vet's Best® tooth powder for dogs can help by preventing the formation of plaque and bad breath
Simply sprinkle the powder made from spirulina, seaweed and brewer's yeast
over your pet's wet or dry food every day. The natural ingredients help to scrape away existing plaque and prevent it from forming again. With regular use, Vet's Best® Tooth Powder can improve your four-legged friend's oral hygiene
and make cuddling together a pleasant experience again for both parties.
Vet's Best® tooth powder for dogs at a glance:
Directions for use:
- Dental care powder for dogs & puppies from 12 weeks of age
- Natural ingredients
- Brown seaweed: from the Atlantic Ocean of Canada, harvested through wild collection, promotes mouth hygiene and prevents bad breath
- Algae: Spirulina counteracts the formation of plaque
- Brewer's yeast: enriched with vitamin W
- Reduces plaque: in a natural and gentle way
- Can help prevent bad breath & tartar build-up
- Tasty formula: with brewer's yeast, popular with many dogs
- Simply sprinkle over wet or dry food
- Free from additives and artificial preservatives
- Can be fed daily
- Measuring spoon included
- Contents: 90 mg
It is recommended to sprinkle Vet's Best® Tooth Powder for Dogs over your pet's wet and dry food once a day. To accustom your pet to the taste, start with a smaller amount and gradually increase daily up to the recommended daily ration.
The product cannot replace regular professional examinations at the vet, which are important for all-round dental care. Consult your vet before use if your dog suffers from thyroid problems.
Safe use in pregnant animals or for breeding in certain animals has not been established. If the animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. For animals only. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a veterinarian immediately. This product is a supplementary feed. It is not intended to treat, cure or alleviate any disease, injury or other medical condition.