Battery-operated claw grinder for dogs, with 4 grinding heads & 2 speed settings for each of the 2 rotation directions for both left- & right-handed owners. It has an ergonomic shape & is easy to use.
The battery-operated MOSER® Cordless Claw Grinder is a great, stress-free way to keep your dog’s claws under control and in shape.
The practical slide switch allows you to easily choose between the four powerful speed settings. There are also four different grinding heads in different sizes to care for individual filing and polishing needs, as well as to look after thick and hard claws quickly and with little effort. The MOSER® Cordless Claw Grinder helps minimise the risk of the claws breaking or tearing, as well as reducing splitting. The two different rotation directions make it ideal for use by both left- and right-handed pet owners.
The ergonomic shape of the MOSER® Cordless Claw Grinder means it sits comfortably in your hand as its easy to use. Even at the highest speed setting, it is particularly quiet, making claw grinding a more pleasant experience for your pet.
The MOSER® Cordless Claw Grinder is ideal for shortening the claws of cats, small pets and birds as well as dogs. There is very little danger of damaging living parts of the nail with this device. There is also a mini spotlight to make it even easy to see what you are doing.
The MOSER® Cordless Claw Grinder is battery-operated without the need for a cable, allowing you to use the device wherever and whenever you please.
Why should you regularly trim your dog’s claws?
Trimming your dog’s claws is very important for your dog’s wellbeing. Claws continue to grow throughout your dog’s life – although they naturally shorten through running and walking, in many dogs they grow faster than this can occur. If your dog’s claws are too long, it can result in the paws tilting out when walking, which can in turn lead to more permanent postural damage and muscle tension. To avoid this, it is important that you regularly and correctly shape and trim the claws.
MOSER® Cordless Claw Grinder at a glance:
- Claw grinder for dogs and cats, as well as being suitable for small pets and birds
- Two rotation directions: suitable for both left- and right-handed use
- 2 speed settings for each direction: gentle filing of even the hardest claws
- Ergonomic design: sits comfortably in the hand and ensures ease of use
- Battery-operated: no bothersome cable to allow for use everywhere and anywhere
- Very quiet operation: produces a maximum 52 dB(A)
- Practical: can be easily adjusted using a slider
- With various attachments:
- 2 x large with coarse grain: diameter 1.5cm
- 2 x small with fine grain: diameter 0.8cm
- Mini spotlight
- Includes 2 x AA 1.5V batteries
- Total: 15.3 x 4.2 x 3.1 cm (L x W x H)
- Small head attachments: diameter 0.8 x (L) 3cm
- Large head attachments: diameter 1.5 x (L) 3cm
- Article weight (with battery, without attachment): 102g
- Recommended by vets
- Included: Claw grinder type: PC-8676, 4 attachment heads, batteries and user manual
It is recommended to file the claws at a 45° angle. Friction can generate heat. Only use for a short time in one individual place, to help avoid excessive heat generation.
Recycling is a great way to help protect our environment.
Find out how to dispose of used batteries and electrical items (WEEE)
zooplus AG is a member of the European Recycling Platform WEEE & Battery Compliance Scheme.