Pop-up pet transport box for dogs and cats, hard-wearing and robust, net panels on 3 sides, internal metal rods help it to keep its shape, lightweight, unfolds on its own, made of coated polyester
There’s no need to lose your head assembling this transport crate! The Fiona Collapsible Dog Transport Box unfolds itself thanks to the pop-up mechanism
so is ready to go in a matter of seconds. This box can serve as a retreat for your pet at home or it can be used as a transportable pet crate for going on a trip. It is made of light yet hard-wearing material,
making it perfect for travelling.
Your pet will have no problems climbing into the Fiona Collapsible Dog Transport Box thanks to the large entrance that opens up with a zip. The net panels on three sides allow plenty of air to circulate and will give your pet a good view of what’s going on outside. The top is covered so your pet will be protected from direct sunlight. This transport box holds its shape
thanks to the metal rods inside.
Place a cushion or blanket inside so your pet feels at home in the transport box.
Fiona Collapsible Dog Transport Box at a glance:
- Pop-up transport box for puppies and small to medium-sized dogs and cats
- Sheltered retreat: ideal when out of the house or at home, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Durable material: hard-wearing polyester with PU coating inside, easy to clean
- Pop up and fold away in seconds: no assembly required, unfolds by itself
- Metal rods inside: flexible, hold the shape
- Large entrance: easy for your pet to get in and out, zip to open and close, net panel can be rolled up and secured with Velcro
- Covered roof: provides shade
- Net windows: ensures enough air can circulate, your pet can see out on 3 sides
- Opening at the side: zip at the side allows you to open the box and comfort your pet
- Very lightweight: ideal for travelling
- Folds up flat: with elastic band to keep it folded
- Material: polyester, PVC, PU, metal
- Air circulation: netting on 3 sides
- Fastener: zip
- Colour: grey/ black
||Suitable for the following breeds
||32 x 53 x 41cm (W x D x H)
||25 x 24cm (W x H)
||Chihuahua, Yorkshire Terrier, Papillon, Shih Tzu, cats & puppies
||45.5 x 68.5 x 56cm (W x D x H)
||34 x 35cm (W x H)
||Corgi, Dachshund, Pug, Bichon frise, large cats & puppies
- This box is not suitable for carrying dogs and cats. It is to be used as a place to retreat to and sleep in at home, on a trip, at an exhibition or at a competition. Your pet should be supervised when inside the box, otherwise there is a risk that it could tear the material and escape.
- It is important that your pet get used to this box in a gentle way. This kennel should never be used as a punishment as it should be seen as a safe and positive place for your pet.
- Your pet should only stay in this box for a short time over a few minutes or hours. It should not be used to keep your pet for a long duration or be used as a solution to behavioural problems!