Bone-shaped snack dispenser for dogs, helping to keep your dog physically and mentally entertained, of top quality and fillable with your dog’s favourite treats or dry food, made from grippy material.
Does your dog get bored easily, or do you find that you are struggling to spend enough time playing together? This KONG Bamboo Dumbbell Feeder is an exciting toy that can help your dog to keep itself entertained! The innovative dumbbell shape has two openings on different sides
, ensuring boredom is kept at bay.
The KONG Bamboo Dumbbell Feeder will roll around, encouraging your dog to play and unpredictably dispensing treats or food. This will keep your dog enthralled and offers both physical and mental stimulation
. The high-quality mix of materials is extremely grippy, with a soft surface. This allows for easy and pleasant play. The KONG Bamboo Dumbbell Feeder is of typical KONG quality
, with premium craftsmanship and offering the best entertainment for your dog.
KONG Bamboo Dumbbell Feeder at a glance:
- Bone-shaped snack or food dispenser for dogs of all sizes, in a bamboo look
- Promotes intelligence, training brain and mobility
- Three openings: in various shapes and sizes to allow for unpredictable release of treats or dry food, with different difficulty levels
- Mental and physical stimulation: encourages play and entertainment
- High-quality craftsmanship: of usual KONG quality
- Ridged surface: for improved grip
- Both sides can be unscrewed and separately filled with treats
- Rubbery, soft outer-shell: for easy play, tooth-friendly
- Hygienic: coated with plastic inside
- Colour: light brown
- Material: 50% polypropylene (PP), 35% thermoplastic rubber (TPR), 15% bamboo
- Total: approx. 20 x 9 cm (L x W)
- Inner: diameter 4.1cm
- 1 square opening: 1.8 x 1.5 cm (L x W)
- 2 round openings: diameter 1.6 x (L) 2cm
- Weight: 286g
- Care instructions: hand wash with a mild detergent
Please note: No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet with this toy. Check the product regularly for damage, and replace the toy if it is damaged or missing any pieces to avoid potential injury to your pet.