Chew toy for puppies, ideal to help with teething pain, can be chilled to help soothe painful gums, soft, robust material, with peanut butter flavour, made from thermoplastic polymer
It can be very painful for your puppy when its new teeth start to grow through – just like for us humans. This Nylabone Puppy Chill & Chew Toy can help to alleviate pain and provide a way to keep your lively puppy occupied.
This puppy toy is made from soft thermoplastic polymer.
The material is hard-wearing and flexible, making it perfect for plenty of chewing and playing. You can soak the toy in water and then freeze it to give it a cooling effect as your dog gnaws on it. This helps to reduce pain for your teething pup.
In addition to this, the bobbles on the surface help to keep your dog’s mouth clean.
Nylabone Puppy Chill & Chew Toy at a glance:
- Cooling chew toy for puppies up to 11kg
- Satisfies your pup’s instinct to chew: encourages the natural urge to chew, helps your puppy to learn good chewing habits early on
- Ideal to help with teething pains: can be soaked in water then chilled to help soothe pain when teething
- Soft and flexible material: ideal for teething puppies
- Supports good oral hygiene: bobbles can help to reduce plaque and tartar
- Long-lasting fun: perfect for preventing boredom, helps with teething pain, discourages destructive chewing
- Very robust: durable material made to withstand chewing
- Tastes of peanut butter: flavoured through the whole toy, flavour doesn’t wear away, encourages chewing
- Colour: blue/ light green
- Bone: soft thermoplastic polymer
- Fabric: polyester
- Dimensions: 20 x 10 x 1.5cm (L x W x H)
- Item weight: approx. 91g
Soak the entire toy including the fabric in water and freeze it for a cooling sensation that helps relieve tooth ache.
No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet with this toy. Check the product regularly for damage, and replace the toy if it is damaged or missing any pieces to avoid potential injury to your pet.
It is important that you select the correct size and type of chew bone depending on your dog's age, weight and jaw strength. The chew bone should be large enough for sideways chewing rather than vertical. If you have more than one dog then you should choose chew bones suitable for the largest, strongest dog. This chew is not suitable for dogs with very strong jaws or puppies with their adult teeth. Puppies adult teeth usually come in at around 6 – 8 months old, depending on the breed and size. Dogs with strong chewing strength require a Nylabone Dura Chew Bone. This product is not designed to be consumed. If you suspect that your dog has swallowed part of the bone, take the toy away and contact your vet.