Chew toy for puppies, special X shape, easy to grip onto and chew, flexible, sturdy material, ideal for helping with teething pain, soothes the gums, made from thermoplastic polymer
This alternative chew toy has been specially designed for puppies and is ideal during the teething stage.
The soft and flexible material can help to soothe gums while the bobbles on the surface help to keep the mouth clean.
This thermoplastic polymer chew toy is easy to grab onto and gnaw on thanks to its special X shape. It satisfies your dog’s natural instinct to chew
and helps to prevent destructive chewing around the home. The Nylabone Puppy X Bone Chew Toy is durable and the added beef flavour will have your pup happily chewing for hours on end.
Nylabone Puppy X Bone Chew Toy at a glance:
- X-shaped chew bone for puppies up to 7kg
- Encourages and satisfies the natural instinct to chew
- Soothes gums: made from soft and flexible material, ideal for teething puppies
- Special X shape: easy for puppies to grab onto and gnaw
- Supports good oral hygiene: bobbles can help to reduce plaque and tartar
- Plenty of benefits: prevents boredom, helps with tooth ache, discourages destructive chewing
- Durable material: long-lasting fun
- With beef flavouring: encourages chewing, free from animal ingredients
- Easy to clean: simply rinse with warm water as required
- Colour: blue
- Material: soft thermoplastic polymer
- Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 3.5cm (L x W x H)
- Item weight: 56g
No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet with this toy. Check the product regularly for damage, and replace the toy if it is damaged or missing any pieces to avoid potential injury to your pet.
It is important that you select the correct size and type of chew bone depending on your dog's age, weight and jaw strength. The chew bone should be large enough for sideways chewing rather than vertical. If you have more than one dog then you should choose chew bones suitable for the largest, strongest dog. This chew is not suitable for dogs with very strong jaws or puppies with their adult teeth. Puppies adult teeth usually come in at around 6 – 8 months old, depending on the breed and size. Dogs with strong chewing strength require a Nylabone Dura Chew Bone. This product is not designed to be consumed. If you suspect that your dog has swallowed part of the bone, take the toy away and contact your vet.