Original dog toy for chewing and cuddling, with rope for biting and tugging, colourful unicorn design, cuddly backside, makes funny squeaking noises, made of cotton, latex & polyester
This toy unicorn brings a touch of magic into the dog's basket: With its colourful design and friendly charisma, Magic Mikey enchants every furry nose in no time at all and provides varied play fun. The dog toy from Max & Molly is perfect for chewing, but thanks to its cuddly plush back, it also invites you to cuddle and love it. When your dog grabs the unicorn, it squeaks m
errily, which also encourages play and romping.
The Max & Molly Magic Mikey dog toy is made of robust, hand-painted latex
and is equipped with a rope that continues inside. This ensures stability and nothing stands in the way of exuberant tug-of-war games. Chewing on the rope can support dental care
and help prevent tartar build-up. In addition, the natural chewing instinct of your four-legged friend is satisfied, which can protect furniture, shoes and co. from unwanted biting attacks.
Max & Molly Magic Mikey dog toy at a glance:
- Fun cuddle and chew toy for small to large dogs.
- Ideal for chewing: can help redirect unwanted nibbling and biting behaviour to the toy
- With rope: continues inside the toy for greater stability, perfect for chewing and tugging, can help prevent tartar and plaque
- Cuddly back: made of soft sheep plush, invites cuddling and snuggling up
- Squeaks when bitten into: encourages persistent play
- High-quality workmanship: made of durable, hand-painted latex
- Colour: multicolour
- Front: 100% latex
- Back & filling: 100% polyester
- Rope: 30% cotton, 70% polyester
- Dimensions: L 28 x W 14,5 x H 6,2 cm
- Item weight: 106 g
The toys are hand-painted and may therefore show small differences in colours and design.
As with any other product, you should supervise your pet when playing with this toy. Please check the product regularly for damage and replace the toy if the ends are badly worn or if sharp edges have formed, otherwise injury to the animal cannot be ruled out.
General information about latex toys:
Especially owners of young dogs should preferably use latex toys, as young dogs still have very sharp teeth and tend not only to "bite" on a toy, but even to bite it completely. In this case, parts of it could be swallowed.
However, since latex does not harden in the stomach and intestinal tract and is normally excreted without problems, swallowing a small piece of this material is usually harmless.