Funny rhino-shaped toy for dogs, made of tooth-friendly material, with painted details & animating squeaker, light weight, also suitable for small dogs, made of latex
With the Latex Ralf dog toy, you are giving your dog a friendly playmate who will not resent even extensive snapping, chewing and carrying around. The toy is shaped like a grey rhinoceros and is also suitable for keeping small dogs occupied
thanks to its low weight.
The Ralf dog toy is made of tooth-friendly, robust latex
and has no small parts that can be swallowed, as details such as eyes or the color of the horn are painted on. So nothing stands in the way of carefree playtime fun. The latex toy is equipped with a squeaker
that also encourages play by making funny noises.
Latex Ralf dog toy at a glance:
- Original toy for dogs
- Animating squeaker: encourages play
- Details are painted on: no small parts that can be swallowed, carefree playtime fun
- Made of tooth-friendly latex: gentle on teeth, ideal for chewing
- Fun look: funny design in the shape of a rhinoceros
- Round shape: perfect for carrying around and picking up with the mouth
- Nice and light: low weight, also suitable for small dogs
- Colour: grey
- Material: latex
- Dimensions: approx. L 14 x W x H 8 cm
As with any other product, you should supervise your pet when playing with this toy. Please check the product regularly for damage and replace the toy if it is defective or if parts are lost, as otherwise injury to the animal cannot be ruled out.
General information on latex toys:
Owners of young dogs in particular should prefer to use latex toys, as young dogs still have very sharp teeth and tend not only to "bite" at a toy, but even bite it completely. This could result in parts of the toy being swallowed.
However, as latex does not harden in the gastrointestinal tract and is normally excreted without any problems, swallowing a small piece of this material is generally harmless.